Blush

Knock ! Knock !

"DAMNIT!!" I squealed when I missed a beat. "Argh what a definition of bad timing" I grunted, glaring towards the innocent door . I really was close to get through the hard level on 밤새 (crow-tit) !! And of course that person had to ruin it :'(

Knock! Knock!

See? That person don't even know the definition of patient.

"Coming!" I sighed, putting down my phone and heading to the door. Opening it, I was immediately met upon a guy I was expecting. Somehow, I can't even smile after he destroy my chance in making a record on that stupid rythme  game.

"Hey" he smiled down on me.
"What's with the frown?" He questioned when realising my annoyed look.

"You just destroy the most important moment in my life" I huffed, before walking back to the mirror and grabbing my phone.

"What? "

Ignoring him, I turned it on just to realize my battery is depleting. Shit. That game really does consume a lot .

"Were you masturbating?"

I snap - glared at him. I use my remaining 2% battery, quickly put on the game and showed him the last minutes of the app where I ended the game with a 'game over' and 'you need more practice'.

He walked closer, giving it a good look. "Haha are you kidding me? Hard level on  밤새  and you couldn't even get through?"

"Thanks to a certain someone" I mumbled.

"That's like kindergarteeners level" he snickered.

So cocky. "Shut up"

"So you weren't masturbating?" He looked around the room - or more to the bed.

My cheeks got rosy at that statement. Like the hell is he thinking?

"In your dreams pervert"

"Oho, you have no idea what this mind could do babygirl" he smirked, putting both his hands in his side pocket.

Now I realize how good he looked in such simple white tee and black jeans - it suited perfectly with my dress. Wait what?! Are we doing this couple outfit thingy?

I shake my head. " Did you planned this?"

He raised an eyebrow at the question.

"Nothing. It's may just my imagination or something"

"Oh wow, I don't know women also imagine things when looking at boys"

Urgh just what's with him and this dirty talk?

"I am NOt - well you know what? Forget it" I huffed in defeat." Let's just go"

" 1 : 0 " he stated before leading the way to the front door. Who's the kindergaterners now?

We were walking through the house in silence. In which I'm glad we do, since I was too busy looking around for the blonde.

He was nowhere to be seen.

I don't mind.

" Where are we going?" I asked as soon we're safe in the car.

" Not far, since you still need some rest"

" Yeah, but where?"

"Not far" he repeated before starting to drive into the road. Not satisfied, I asked again and again, until the fourth time and he's still silent, I decided to just go with the flow.

" You looked beautiful" he suddenly open his mouth during the quiet ride and the fact that that's the last sentence I would expect coming from him makes me can't help but to blush. I looked at him,  and I doesn't  know what face I am making. But as soon the boy  sees it,  he quickly  clear his throat.

" the dress. I knew I made the right choice  choosing  that. That dress is beautiful indeed"

Somehow I'm relieved  hearing that. " I guess...  Thanks for the dress."  I smiled,  earning a delightful nod from  him.

"I'll wash it and return  it back to you"

"and what? I will wear it to the prom? " his tone was very annoying,  I was holding back from hitting him.

" but-"

"take it. It's yours now" my jaw gawked. 

" no way I can accept  this. " I quickly shake my head. "  just look at the material,  the lace,  I bet it would cost a fortune!! " if someone sees me,  they would think I 'm defending  myself from being accused  by some sort of crime.  But it's just not right to simply accept this.

"fine" he smirked and I again  let out a sigh.

"phew, then I'll definitely - "

" but that's  not all I gave you right? "

Now what is this devil planning again?

"  undergarments  you're  wearing,  aren't  that mine too? " he said so simply,  eyebrows slightly raised as his naughty look flashed across his face.

Again,  that made me blush.

" ARGH JEON JUNGKOOK"