Beauty without brain

The school wasn't that empty, since there's still a lot of student staying for their club activity.

Jungkook and taehyung were running to the store since they were told y/n's there. As they arrived, it was completely empty. "DAMN IT" jungkook screamed, throwing his broken phone to the wall. He was completely  expecting  this coming. "What? I dont understand." The dumb blonde stare into the empty space. Jungkook grip on both his hyung's shoulders, gazing sharply into his eyes. "We.have.been.tricked. " Every word was filled with hatred and frustration.

Now, Taehyung is thinking.

He thought about the different place mentioned by his hyung. Seconds later, his expression hardened as he realize what is actually happening.

"You're right. The old way was way too nice"  he grumbled before they started running again.

It's almost half an hour they've been running around, threatening and beating up every student they see to get an information out of their hella mouth. They even bumped into the other members, but none have a clue on her whereabouts.

"Wait." Taehyung halted, catching his breath. He stand still, thinking. They can't just ran around like an idiot. They need to calm down and think... After a long while forgetting the girl who cheated on him, he have no choice but to remember her again. Every piece of information is important at this moment.

"There's this one place... Seulgi showed me... They called some kind of secret place " he referred to his ex-girlfriend.

" It's at the far side of the school. Quite hard to find if you didn't know about it's existence. Very secluded. " said Taehyung bitterly.

Jungkook understand it's painful remembering her again. So, he let the hyung talk by himself.

 So, he let the hyung talk by himself

" S-seulgi... is a member of that fuckgirls group , right?" Taehyung looked at the younger. Jungkook nodded.

" They must be there" taehyung growled, now looking angry. He throws jungkook his phone. "Text the others. We'll meet them there"

Taehyung's eyes could see a group of girls standing with a figure of a girl in the middle, sprawled out on the floor. They can't even make out who it is as they're literally surrounding her. Quickly, they hid behind the wall, observing the situation. As they expected, they are their fangirls that kept coming at them during the break.

" I know it. You wont last long in that group" said the first girl.
" Could you even reflected yourself in the mirror before hanging out with them?"
" Look at you, just another bitch playing with our bangtan's heart"
"Poor, pathetic, desperate"
"just like that seulgi"
"she break the pact ' bangtan is for all' and fuck them all by herself"                                                        

Hearing that, Taehyung almost stormed out of the wall but was stopped by jungkook. "are you crazy? Be patient, " Jungkook whispered , calming the older. He himself was mad too. But they need to be careful. Y/n is still in their hand. Taehyung was fuming as he take a step back and continued to watch.