UWWWWUUUU

"closet!" She shout whispered, pointing frantically to a big modern closet.

He nodded and gave her a last peck before straight heading for it. As soon he's securely in, y/n quickly fixed herself. She calm her heart, fix her non-stop grinning lips and straightened out her clothes. She still could feel Jungkook's lips on her's and his touch on her skin....

"I can't believe it... my first kiss..." she muttered to herself.  Where's the voices she would usually hear?

"Does you possibly thought I love you?"

Why didn't she hear that just now?

More knocks boomed.

With a deep breath, she opened the door.

Taehyung is now before her. "Hey" Her breathe hitched.

"What's up?"

He shake his head.
"I'm searching for jungkook. Have you seen him around? We're supposed to be playing games when he's suddenly went missing"

"Not in his room?" She played dumb.

He shaked.

Her eyes quickly shifted away from his in nervousness. "Well I don't see him"

"Okay" he said , but he ain't moving. His eyes restless, wandering anywhere but her ones and hands nicely clasped to his back. He simply looked like a kid done something wrong. As if he just broke some expensive vase and is afraid to tell her about it.

"Anything else tae?"

His head jolted up. It seems she has busted his vase crime.

His body heaved. "Y/n... About my confession..."

"Tae..." She quickly interrupted him. No, not now. Not when she just told jungkook that she liked him. Not when Jungkook is just a metre away. Not when Jungkook probably could hear them from such a distance.

"I-I need to rest. I'll inform you if I saw jungkook.. okay?"

Taehyung opened his mouth halfway, about to say something when he saw the look in her eyes. It looked desperate, almost pleading him to leave.

"Okay then. See ya" he answered slowly and started to walk away.

Her eyes followed until he entered a room at another end of the hallway.

"I do like jungkook... Right?" She asked herself.

But Taehyung... I did not reject him. What does that supposed to mean now? Why can't I reject him...

Slowly, the girl closed the door. Just when the door clicked, a brunette came tumbling out of the closet. His head somehow bumped against the closet's door and he's groaning, sprawling right in front if the closet. His back touched the floor and his front facing up.

"What are you doing?" She laughed, quickly crouching down next to him and looking down at him.

With a cute pout, he rubbed his head. "I was about to go out when my feet got caught in something..." He looked over his shoulder for the opened closet. She followed his gaze and together, they saw a metre sized bear fell near the closet door.

"Awww, the bad boy tripped upon a bear? Soooo cool ~" she laughed again.

He glared at her, but a smile was tugging on his lips. " Right " He reached out for her neck and abruptly pulled her to him.

 She squealed, falling on top of him. She tried to pull herself up, but his hold to her neck was firm and strong. Their faces inches apart and their bodies touching that they could feel each other's fast heartbeat. To look at him, she needs to strain her neck to look to the side.