Am I Not Good Enough?

Hey its Me and kassxg writing this story together! We're both working hard on this story so we hope you like it!

*

                  Josh's P.O.V

   "God damnit Amanda! You can't keep doing this to me! You play me like a fucking record!" I screamed at her with pure emotion. This wasn't the first time she cheated on me before. She's done this one too many times. I would of left her by now if it wasn't for how much I loved her. We just clicked, she means so much to me. She's left me for other guys and came crawling back too many times, I lost count.
"Josh, please... I'm so sorry" she said so desperately, I knew it was a trick.
"You aren't sorry! If you were sorry, you wouldn't of done this to me! Do you know how you make me feel?! You love me, you make me feel like I'm on cloud 9. Then you find someone else, someone so much better then me, fuck them, and leave me for them. I feel like shit. I feel worthless. A few weeks later, you come back and apologize" I never felt so ashamed to take her back so many times after what she did.
She stayed quiet for a few seconds.The car ride was silent

"Baby, I love you and I see it now, you mean the world to me, they don't mean anything..."
"No I don't! I fucking love you! You play me like this all the time!! I'm a mess with you! You you're killing me on the inside, Amanda. I can't keep doing this."
"Josh..." She ran her hand over mine, drawing tiny circles over my knuckles. I pulled back, turning into her driveway.
"Get out." I looked at her with the most empty stare. She had a single tear in her eye, threatening to let it fall. She knew me so well, but all her little tricks won't work anymore.
"Josh... Don't do this, I love you, you love me... We can be happy... Together" she said with a small smile. She leaned in, about to kiss me.
I pulled back, disgusted with her. "Amanda. Get out. I'll drop off all your shit in the morning." I unlocked the car doors, signalling that it's her time to go, for good.
"It didn't have to be this way, Josh... But you'll regret this in due time." She got out of the car, with an evil snarl to her. I wanted absolutely nothing to do with her right now.
As I pulled out of her driveway, I saw her walk in her apartment building. That was the last time I ever see her. I drive off, feeling empty. I had no emotion, no soul. I was completely drained. I felt worthless.
Is there something wrong with me? Why would she do this? Am I not good enough? All this self hatred because of her. Some girl I love. Love? No. I don't love her. I loved her. This is eating away at my very last hold on reality. I feel like I'm going completely insane.
Before I knew it, I was home. I walked up to my penthouse and saw Bennie in her bed.
She looked at me as if she knew something was wrong. She felt it.
"Ben... Don't look at me like that.." She turned her head. She get up and walks to me, rubbing her small form against my legs.
I smiled "I'll always have you Ben" I felt almost happy right then.
I sat on my couch beside Anemone, Bennie and Tux. The only people who seemed to have some sort of care for me right now.
I relaxed, and I watched one of my favourite movies, "The Goonies"