Im sorry baby

Alex's p.o.v

After breakfast, me and josh watched movies and cuddled on the couch together. We ended up watching Back to the future. After a while, we both fell asleep. I was laying on top of him. We heard the phone ring and I fell off the couch.
"What the" Josh said as he got up. It was dark so he tripped on me.
"Ow, fuck you," I said getting up.
"Sorry," he said putting his hands up in defense. I glared at him. He went over to answer the phone.
"Hello?" He said as he walked out to the kitchen to check the time. I followed him.
"Okay" was all he said before he hung up.
"What?" I asked. "David wants us to go over to his place early to help set up the party."

I stuck my bottom lip and stood there for a minute.
"Okay," I said lightly before I turned to go into my room to change. Josh followed me. He came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me as close as possible and started sucking on my neck. He moved his hands up to my breasts and squeezed them. I moaned.
"Josh stop," I said sternly before pushed him off of me.
He gave a confused look.
"What's wrong?" He asked as he grabbed my arm. I pulled it away.
"Nothing," I said. "Now can you get out so I can change," I asked.
"Why? It's not like I haven't seen you naked before" Josh smirked.
"Fine, then I'll go," I said as I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I slammed the door, making Josh sigh.
"She's a handful" I heard him mutter.
I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see me.

When we arrived at the party, the place was already packed.
"Look you made us late," i said rolling my eyes. He smirked.
"Well sorry. It's not my fault you're just so damn attractive" he said, still smirking. I let go of his hand.
"Im going to the kitchen to go get a drink" I said walking away.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.
"Josh not again," I said. He smiled and shook his hair.
"Shhh no. Not till later" he said as he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. He kissed my forehead.
"I love you," he said to me. I smiled. He's never said that before.
"I love you too," I said as he kissed me. I kissed back, harder. I pulled away and Josh frowned.
"I'm going to get a drink now."I told him. I looked him in the eye and they were red. Almost like he had been crying all day.

I had been in the kitchen alone for a while surrounded by guys. I probably had about four drinks by now. And I was stumbling my way out of the kitchen.
"Woah, you should sit down for a little." Some guy said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the kitchen and sat me down in a chair.
After about ten minutes I stood up.
"I have to go find my boyfriend," I told the guy as I gave him my cup. I started walking all over the place and still couldn't find Josh. I walked up stairs to look.
And there's where I saw him.
He was in the bedroom.
With a blond.
With Amanda.