The High Of Getting High

Josh's P.O.V

I hugged her. I held her in my arms for as long as I could. Should I tell her about the kiss with Amanda?
Not yet. Let my heart have this moment.
For what felt like an eternity, we hugged.
"Josh?..." She said, sadly. Sounding as if she met death himself.
"Yes darling?" Too soon for the 'darling'?
"Y-your arms..." She lightly spread her hand across my arm, where I had injected my heroin.
"I'm sorry... I didn't know what to do..." I didn't let go of her.
"Show me." She said. She sounded bold, but scared.
"No... No no no no, I can't show you... Not this, you'll get hurt" I seemed protective of her.
Nobody should mess with this stuff.
"I don't want you doing it alone, you'll get hurt... Show me" she kept pushing me.
"Alex, this stuff is hard"
"I know"
"You don't want this"
"I want you"
"No, I'm a mess"
"You're my mess"
"Are you sure you can handle this?"
"I can handle you and the drug. Just show me"
I sighed. I went out to my car and brought in the drugs.
She was sitting on her bedroom floor, watching me walk in with a small basket.
I kissed her cheek before showing her how to do it. God I knew so well.
She copied what I did, and before we knew it, we were high.
A high I've missed.
She was over board. It would take her a while to get used to this.

.oO High Josh Oo.

She was almost naked. No shirt, no pants, no bra. I had on my boxers. Then that's it. We kissed, we were one. We were on her bedroom floor, making out. I didn't care about the alcohol in her anymore, all I wanted was her.
Max came up to us and barked before she lightly and weakly smacked him on the head.
"Shhhh! Go away you pest!" She laughed, sitting in my lap.
I kissed her neck as she played with my boxer strap.
"Baby?" She looked at me, smirking.
"Yes?" I returned the smirk.
"Can I have some more? I like this" she smiled, grabbing the basket.
I nodded as she took out 2 more needles, as we objected this deadly drug into each other. It just felt so right.
Us. Together. With the heroin. It was a dream come true.
"I love you" I told her while laughing
"It's been like a few months we've known eachother, baby... Not love just yet" she said, giggling.
"I don't care, I love you." I grabbed her by the wrist fairly rough, and smashed my lips to hers.

.oO Regular Josh Oo.

I woke up in her bed, naked. My head hurt like hell, and my vision was a little blurry. I looked over at her, she was still asleep. She was also naked.
Oh no.
I looked down at the floor on the right side of the bed.
There was heroin needles and tinfoil all over the floor along with both our clothes.
I didn't think we'd get this high and go this far.
I felt movement on the other side of the bed.
I turned around to see Alex rubbing her eyes.
"Fuck..." She said painfully.
I looked down at her wrist. It was all bruised. It was back, purple and yellow. It was also swollen.
"Hey..." I said softly and slowly.
She looked over at me, and gave me a weak smile.
"Hi..." She said.
"Are you alright?" I asked her, placing my hand on her side.
"Yeah... Just sore..." She said while looking at her wrist.
"I don't know what happened here... But if it was you, I forgive you. If it was max, I'm gonna put him in his cage." She said with a little bit of comic relief. Thank god she wasn't upset we had sex.
"Uh I don't remember either... And um, do you remember this?..." I said making a little circle with my fingers around out naked bodies.
"Not at all, but I imagine it was good" she gave me a small laugh before crashing into the bed with the blankets over her.
"I hope so... I wish I could remember this though... Just this part.." I said before pulling her gently into my body. She wrapped her arm around me and closed her eyes.
I kissed her head and closed my eyes.
God.
What were we getting ourselves into?