I'd be so good to you

Josh's p.o.v

"So.." Alex finally spoke up. I shrugged and looked her in the eye.
"I'm so sorry, Alex" I told her, moving closer to her. I grabbed her hand and she flinched. I was actually starting to worry about her.
"Alex it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you" I told her and she started crying, and put a hand on her face. It was bright red from where Amanda hit her.
"Do you want ice?" I asked, panicked. She shook he'd head so, I quickly got up to get her some ice. She quickly put it on her face, still crying. I pulled her into a hug.
"I'm sorry" I whispered in her ear. She pulled away, and wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Don't worry Josh" she gave a soft smile and grabbed my hand. "I'm okay" said said getting up and putting the ice pack back in the freezer.
"Do you wanna go out to eat?" I asked her. She smiled and shook her head yes.
"Sure" she said, grabbing my hand, pulling me off the couch. We both shared a laugh and walked out the door. When we got settled in my car, we sat there for a minute.
"Where do you wanna go?" I asked. She out her head back and sighed.
"I was hoping you'd be able to tell me" she sighed again. I gave her a small, dry laugh.
"Well, we could go drive around and see what's we find, or we can go to the cafe that's down the street, and get coffee and then decide where we want to go." I told her. She sat there fora minute.
"Not sure, let's go to the cafe and then we can think of places to go eat" she told me, looking back up at me. I looked down at her and got lost in her eyes. The were this beautiful gray color.
"Josh" she said snapping in front of my face. She laughed when I snapped out of my thoughts.
"What?" I slightly yelled at I shook my head. She laughed.
"Are we ever gonna leave?" She asked again, laughing.
"Oh uh, yeah" I told her as I turned on the car. I gave her a small laugh. She returned it with a worried look.
"Josh, are you okay?" She asked as she placed her hand on mine.
"Of course" I said, giving her a quick smile before I put my eyes back on the road. I looked back over and quickly gave her an assuring look.
Once we got to the cafe, we both got out of the car. I saw her pull out her wallet.
"Alex, no." I laughed. She gave me a confused look.
"What?" She asked with a confused tone.
"Don't worry about it, I'll pay. No problem" I told her as I took her wallet from her and put it in my pocket. She sighed and followed it with a laugh.
"That's my money, you jerk" she squealed, laughing as she gave me a soft punch.
"I'll give it back later" I laughed. She lightly punched me again. We both shared a laugh and sat down in a booth. She's a really nice person and a good friend. I'm so over Amanda honestly, but do I actually have feelings for Alex? Hopefully, because she's a really good person. I know she won't turn out like Amanda.
She's too good.