Tackling Dogs Make for a Good Meet

Josh's p.o.v

I heard a few chatters from the guys after I walked inside. They all seemed confused as to why I went inside in such a hurry. After a few minutes of sitting down with Bennie thinking, Matt came walking in.
"Dude what was that about?" He asked me seeming concerned. It was either concerned or just curious. One of those two.
"What was what about?" I said as I got up to go to the kitchen. Matt followed.
"You seem down. Or pissed." He told me.
"Hey, do you want anything to drink?" I asked ignoring what he was saying. He rolled his eyes and shook his head no. I shrugged and grabbed a water bottle for myself. I walked back into the living room, which was now our studio.
"Well I gotta take Bennie out for a walk so why don't you and the guys finish up your backing vocals for the songs or something?" I suggested. As soon as Bennie heard he word "walk" her head shot up and she ran to the door. Matt shrugged and walk back outside onto the deck. He seemed confused as to why I was pushing him away. I decided I'd take Bennie to the dog park. She likes to go there so she can meet new friends. As soon as I got there, I was tackled by a giant dog.
"Woah!" I yelled as I fell to the ground, chuckling. The dog left after he pushed me to the ground. I got up to see a girl getting out of a mud puddle. I dropped Bennie's leash to help her get out.
"Are you okay?" I asked, hoping she could tell I was actually concerned.
"I think I'm okay. Just a little muddy" she told me with a sigh and a small laugh.
"Is that your dog?" I asked pointing to the large German Shepard.
"That's him." She said seeming nervous. She did seem like a very shy person.
"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her again.
"I think so" she assured me as she walked away. I stood there for a minute thinking about what she was saying until I quickly followed her to get her dog. I quickly grabbed Bennie's leash as we passed her. She was sitting on the ground waiting for me to come back. She was a good dog like that.i was telling Bennie she was a good dog when I noticed the girl walking back towards us.
"Your dog is cute. What's it's name?" She asked as we both walked to the bench with our dogs.
"Her name is Bennie" I said smiling as I patted Bennie's head.the girl laughed. My smile disappeared.
"What?" I asked her, trying to show I was confused.
"Bennie?" She asked me. I nodded my head yes.
"What's so wrong with that?" I questioned her, once again, playfully.
"Nothing but isn't Bennie a boys name?" She asked me.
"But what does it matter to you?" I asked with a smirk.
"Nothing I guess" She said shrugging it off. "Well I should get home and take a shower, I'm a little muddy" she said standing up, smiling. I nodded. She started to walk away before I stopped her.
"Wait" I yelled. She turned around.
"Yeah?" she yelled back, walking towards me so we didn't have to yell anymore.
"I didn't catch your name." I told her again. She stopped walking.
"Alex." She said smiling, walking away.