Piece by Piece

Josh's POV

   I was in a home. A home I did not recognized. She was there, Amanda. I was running to her, but I wasn't moving. I tried so hard to go to her, so kiss her. She was fading away, I was trying to move.
I was finally moving. I was tiny, I was so small, pathetic. I was going as fast as I can, but there she was. With someone else. I continued to run. Faster, faster, faster.
She kissed him.
I was falling apart. Piece by piece.
I'm big again, she walks close to me. Im broken. Destroyed. She puts her hand on my chest. I shrivel.
I'm dead.
I woke up, in a panic. I ran to the kitchen, grabbed a few ice cubes and threw them in my boxers. "Fuck!" I screamed, pulling out the ice. I threw it in the sink, poured myself a glass of water and drank.
I looked back at the clock
'2:17 am'
I sighed. Trying to decode what the hell just happened. I was dead? How? Amanda. She was there. He was too. I shook my head. I'm over thinking this. It's just because I miss her. But she killed me. I was dead. Is that a sight? I ran my hand threw my hair, and walked back to my room. I sat in bed, re reading the wedding invitations, over and over again
'Josh and Amanda
Reunited in the holy sacrament of matrimony'
I miss her. I love her. Come back home.
No. No I don't need her. It's over.

This needs to be over.

I picked up the invitations, walked to the kitchen. I was about to throw them away. I can't. I laid them gently on the table.
I walked back to my room, lays down, attempting to get some form of rest and peace. That wasn't happening. Not after that dream.
After hours of tossing and turning, I looked at the clock '4:58 am'
I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and slept.

*Next Morning*

"Psst... Josh... Wakie Wakie, rise and shine!" I hear a voice whisper.
"Sara! Go away!" I snarled and his my head in the pillow.
"Fine" Sara ripped the blankets off of me, snapped a picture of me and my morning wood.
"Hey!!" I hid myself in my blankets.
"Get up! Or I'll send it to mom, dad and I'll post it."
I rolled my eyes, got up and put some pants on and headed out the room.
"Delete that." I said with a sort of evil grin.
"Haha! Yeah right!" She laughed, handing me a plate of pancakes.
"I hate you sometimes... Then again, pancakes are the best" I laughed and ate them rapidly.
"I knooow" she ate with me.
Kinda odd she's alone in my apartment with me. The boys are usually here too.
I looked over at Bennie and she was still asleep. A blissful, quiet sleep.
Lucky bitch.
"Why exactly did you wake me?"I asked
"Well Matt is coming and he's bringing a few of the people that you know, so maybe you should get dressed..." She said with a smirk.
I looked at her.
"Who?..."
"You'll see! Get dressed, Mr.Boner!"
She and I both laughed.
I washed my dish, walked to the bathroom, and got my self together.

Preparing myself for the day, ignoring the past night.