Perfect

Alex's p.o.v

I followed Josh all the way back to the dog park. We sat there in silence for about a good ten minutes.
"Do you wanna go get that book now?" Josh spoke up. I nodded my head yes.
When we got back to his apartment, he invited me and Max inside this time.
When we got there we let our dogs off the leash so they could run around the apartment and play.
"So..." I spoke up, breaking the silence. Josh just shrugged and got up. He walked to the kitchen.
"Want anything to drink?" He said.
"No. Thank you" I said shaking my head no. Josh sighed and sat back down next to me. We sat in silence for a few more minutes.
"So if you don't mind me asking, what's going on?" I asked, breaking the silence. He thought for a minute. Probably deciding if he should tell me.
"Um, I'm just going through a break up. A really hard break up." He explained nodding.
"Oh" was all I said. I felt bad for him honestly. I knew how hard break up could be.
"So I'm guess that was Matt back there?" I asked quietly. He just nodded.
"So uh, do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Josh asked me, breaking the silence. And changing the subject. I nodded.
"Sure. What do you got?" I asked. Josh laughed and told me to follow him. So I did. We went into his room and he open a drawer full of movies. There was a lot to choose from.
"You can choose." He laughed. I ended up choosing The back to the future movies.
"Good choice" Josh told me. We both laughed.
"Are you sure you don't want anything to drink? Or eat?" He asked. I shook my head no.
"I can make popcorn" he suggested. I gave him a soft laugh.
"No, Josh. I'm good. But thank you" I said with another laugh.
We got half way into the movie before Josh paused it. He looked at me.
"You're at the other end of the couch and I can hear your stomach growling" Josh laughed. I gave him a small smile. I was in fact hungry but, I didn't wanna intrude. It was his house, not mine.
"Do you want me to order pizza?" He asked. "I'm getting sorts hungry as well" he added.
I nodded my head. This time to say yes.
"Sure. Pizza sounds good" I said laughing. He laughed too before he got up to order it.
When the pizza came, me and josh sat on his couch talking, laughing, and eating. We told stories, played games and laughed it was a fun time. I could really see myself getting used to this.
After we were done watching a couple different movies, I got up to go to the bathroom.
When I got out, Josh was on his phone. He looked up.
"Hey it's getting really, really late, do you just wanna crash here? I'll let you sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch. Also Max is welcome to sleep in Bennie's bed" he asked. I thought for a minute. Should I? Well, I really don't wanna walk home this late so, maybe I should. I nodded my head and sighed.
"Sure" I said. Josh smiled and began to say something but I cut him off.
"But, don't worry about it I'll sleep on the couch" I told him. He shrugged it off and said goodnight. I laughed and smiled. Yeah, I could really get used to this.