Mess ups

Alex's p.o.v

When me and josh woke up we were naked. Oh no.
"Alex, what did you do?" I said to myself as I attempted to get up off the bed. But I couldn't, Josh put a hand around my waist and pulled me towards him.
"Josh" I said as I gave him a fake laugh. He pulled me closer and sighed.
"Josh, what happened last night?" He pulled away and looked me in the eye.
"Hm" he said as he turned so he was looking up at the ceiling. "Not sure" he said looking at me again. We both laughed. He gave me a killing smile. It was beautiful.
"Actually" he said laughing. It was followed by a smile. "I think I have an idea" he continued as he pulled me close again and started to kiss my neck. I sighed. I did like him but, I'm not so sure if he's ready to start a relationship yet. No, I know that he's not ready for a relationship.
"Josh" I said turning so we were facing each other.
"Hm" I heard him say.
"why did you start drugs again" I asked him quietly. His eyes shot open as it he as unaware he was doing heroin again.
"Things just aren't easy right now. And I'm torn between two girls. One I think I really, really like and one that I used to like." He said as he ran his finger through my hair a few times. I smiled at the fact he said he liked me, I think. He doesn't know he what he wants. He just makes up something in his mind that convinced him he likes me.
"Do you want me to make us breakfast?" He asked turning his head and smirking at me.
"Why, I'm fine I don't need breakfast. I'm not special" I said laughing. He shook his head.
"Let's get dressed and I'm making us breakfast" he said before he kissed me. We both smiled. I was about to kiss him again when his phone interrupted us. He groaned before he answered it.
"Hello?" He said into the phone. It was a few minutes before he answered whoever was on the phone.  He looked at me, shook his head and smiled.
"Alright I'm sure we'll be there" he said to the other person, still shaking his head.
After he hung op he looked at me again and smiled.
"What was that all about?" I asked as we both got up to get changed.
"It was my friend, uh David" he told me. I shook my head.
"So what did he want?" I asked as we both put clothes on.
"We wanted to know if we wanted to go to a party at his place later and I said maybe. But it's up to you" he explained as we both walked down the hall to the kitchen. I thought about it for a minute.
"I guess a party won't be too bad" I said as we reached the kitchen.
"Great" Josh exclaimed as he kissed me on the cheek. He grabbed out pancake mix and started to cook. I jumped up on the counter and watched him cook.
"Josh" I started. He looked over his shoulder quickly and then went back to focus on cooking.
"Hm?' He asked, as he sat down the spoon and turned to me.
"What are we?" I asked. He stood there for a minute with a blank stare.
"Well what do you wanna be?" He asked as he walked towards me and out his arms around my waist. I put mine around his neck.
"Not sure" I said as I looked up at him.