This means war

Josh's p.o.v

I heard the door slam shut and I saw all the guys come in. I was confused as to why they had food and stuff with them.
"What are you doing here?"I asked as I sat down on the couch.
"We're celebrating" Ian said as he walked into the kitchen with a giant cake.
"Celebrating?" I asked standing up and walking towards them. Matt nodded his head yes. "Celebrating what?" I added.
"The Astoria album being finished." Matt told me. I shrugged it off and helped them take food into the kitchen.
"Hey where's Mike?" I asked them. Matt shrugged and walked into the living room.
"Everyone else is coming in a half hour to an hour" Ian told me as he sighed.
"Oh" was all I said as I followed Ian back into the living room.
"Uh guys" I said before I sat down. They both looked at me. "I didn't finish the last two songs yet" I told them. Ian sighed.
"Why not?" Matt asked in a very serious tone. "We're on a dead line" he said seriously, again.
"I know, I know" I told them. I sighed. "I can easily record Astoria. But, I also have to record Dearly Departed" I explained looking at the ground. Ian sighed and got up walking towards her kitchen. Matt followed him so, I followed Matt.
"I'll get the food ready people should be coming soon" Ian explained. Me and Matt both helped. As we were getting the food set out, we heard the door slam shut.
"That's probably the rest if the guys" Ian said out loud. Matt nodded then the guys all came into the kitchen. Everyone started grabbing plates and cups so they could eat, drink and party. We heard the door shut again.
"That's probably Brett with the pie" Mike said.
"I don't think Brett wears high heels" I said as I walked out into the living room. Amanda.
"Hi Joshy" she said as she came over to hug me. I pushed her away. "Get the hell off me what do you even want?" I asked in a pissy tone.
"What do you mean?" She asked, trying to sound innocent. She was anything but innocent.
"You have no right or reason to be here" I said, beginning to yell. I saw the guys come out from the kitchen. Ian looked annoyed and walked back into the kitchen.
"Yes I do!" She yelled stomping her foot.
"No you don't, get the hell out of here" I yelled. Everyone left. Me and Amanda were still yelling for about five minutes until I heard someone behind us yell.
"Can you two just stop fighting?" Matt yelled. I didn't realize he was still here.
"Why does it matter to you Matthew? Why don't you leave? Take Amanda with you" I yelled, pushing past both of them and leaving. I just needed to cool off. I decided to take a walk to the park so I could just sit on the swing and think for a while. And so I did, I was sitting peaceful until I felt a dog jump up on me and lick my face.
"What the-?" I said before I heard someone else.
"Sorry" I heard a girl yell. She pulled her dog off me and then realized who I was.
"Oh it's you" she said with a smirk. I looked to see who it was. I smiled. Alex. It was Alex.