Rainy days cause for rainy eyes

Alex's p.o.v

'I love you' he whispered. I turned around so fast and stomped my foot when it hit the floor. I saw the fear in his eyes like he knew I was about to explode.
'You, love me?' I yelled. 'Since when?' I added to the question. He looked shocked.
'If you loved me you wouldn't have fucking cheated on me with Amanda' I said with tears streaming down my face.
'You don't even know how much pain you brought to me just because if that one little thing' I yelled again. He began to try and speak. I cut him off by walking out.
I began to cry as I walked down the street. I didn't really know where I was going but definitely somewhere other than here.
I ended up waking four blocks to a park.
After about an hour sitting at the park alone while crying, I decided to go back home.
When I walked in the door, max was laying on the couch. He jumped up and ran to me as soon as I shut the door behind me.
'Hi Maxy' I sniffled.
He barked as a reply.
I smiled and laughed, still sniffling.
I squatted down to pet him.
I heard a loud crash from in my room and I head chains jiggling.
'What the' I said getting up slowly.
At this point Max was even concerned. His ears were standing straight up.
'Hello?' I called out. I walked closer to my room. Very slowly though.
'Hello?' I yelled again. Still no answer.
This time I walked into my room and saw a black lab sitting there on the floor.
"Bennie?" I shrieked.
"What are you doing here Bennie?" I asked. Expecting her to answer back. She was just sitting there, staring at me like a lost little kid In the grocery store who can't find their mom.
I took Bennie by the collar and drug her out to the living room. I was about to call Josh until the doorbell went off. Of course, being dogs, they both started to bark. I let to of bennies collar to answer the door. It was josh. I spoke up before he could talk.
"Josh what the hell is Bennie doing in my bedroom?" I said as I spoke very quickly.
Josh looked shocked.
"I'm sorry Alex." He said quickly before he grabbed my arm and kissed me. I kissed back for a few seconds before I pulled away.
"Josh" was all I was able to say before he called Bennie and left.