Jennas P.O.V

"Jenna! The pizza is here, go tell the boys!" Mark hollered from the other room. About time, I'm hungry. I got up and went to Tylers dressing room first but neither of them were there. 'Josh' of course.' I thought to myself. I walked over to Josh's and the door was shut, that's unusual. I put my ear to the door but there was no sound. I twisted the knob slowly trying to be quiet. I opened the door and Tyler was red and staring at the door. Josh was pale and staring at Tyler. What did I walk into ? I walked over to Tyler to make sure he was okay, he started acting weird. "I ordered pizza in case you guys were hungry." Before I could say anything else Josh was out the door, I looked at Tyler who was looking in Josh's direction. He turned to me eventually telling me he'd meet us out there. I just nodded and walked out. What else was I supposed to do ? He obviously doesn't want to talk about it so I won't force him. But something definitely happened between them.
Tyler ate his pizza faster than usual and Josh stared at him the entire time. Watching every movement Tyler made. Tyler didn't look up until he finished and told us he wanted to be alone. He left right after that. Not once did he look at Josh though.
I looked over at Josh who was now nowhere in sight, did he go with Tyler ?

Hi everyone, if you have anything you'd like to say, feel free frens. :)