Josh P.O.V

I put my hand on Tylers hip hoping it would send a message but he just stared at me with such emotion. I kept leaning in for his lips, he closed his eyes so I followed pursuit. We were inches away from each other's lips, my mind was jumbled. Me and Tyler. The feelings have to be mutual. Tyler didn't pull away, he closed his eyes. I could feel my heart about to burst out of my chest. Being so close to Tyler made me wanted to just jump up and down and scream to the world. "I got extra tacos." Debby's force startled me so I yanked away from Tyler and groaned. Tyler begin breathing with extra emotion involved though.
I just wanted to kiss him, gently. And hold him in my arms. I looked over at Debby who was red in the face. "Maybe we should leave." She said looking back down. I nodded. I couldn't look at Tyler again. Too much emotion is involved now. Debby drove us back and I went straight to my room. Leaving Debby and Tyler alone.
I paced around hoping I could come up with something that actually made sense. Tyler and I. That can't actually happen, can it ? I'm over analyzing everything. I can't be in love with my best friend, my best friend who is married at that. What would Jenna think ? What if she seen that ? I can't do that to her or Tyler. Tyler doesn't know what he wants. I just can't do that. I can't be in love with Tyler. No matter what I feel I can't act on it. I laid down on my couch hoping everything would just fade away. I just needed to sleep. I closed my eyes.

"Josh, I'm in love with you. I love Jenna but I'm in love with you. Your bright hair. Your soft lips. Your mocha eyes that sparkle when you get nervous. Your hands. You. I'm in love with you." I went towards Tyler grabbing him tightly. I pushed my lips against his, I could fill his lips begin to move against mine and I knew I could go further with this kiss. He opened his mouth slightly, moving in all directions. "Josh." He moaned through our lips touching. "Tyler." I pushed my lips against him harder to quiet him down.
*knock knock* I jumped up, realizing it was just a dream. I wiped at my eyes and groaned getting off the couch to open the door. I just dreamt I kissed Tyler. "Josh," I heard from outside the door. It's Debby. I fidgeted with the knob before twisting it. "We need to talk Josh." She said pushing herself in and shutting the door behind me. More talking. "I seen what happened. Well almost happened last night." I started sweating. "W-what ?" I asked hiding my face. "Don't act dumb. Why didn't you tell me how you felt ? You know you can't act on it again. He's married Josh. He's vulnerable and you're taking advantage." Shes right and I know she is. She knows she is. I nodded and sat back on the couch as she begin pacing the room. "He is married Josh. What are you two trying to do ? Wreck a marriage ?" "I know. I'm not going to do anything more. You're right Debs. I don't want to ruin anything, especially between me and him. I just, I love him. And I don't mean as in just a friend anymore. I feel something special for him. It's hard." I can't believe I said that. It came out before I could stop it. Debby sat down next to me, she grabbed my hand. "I didn't know you felt that way. But you know he's married, he probably doesn't even feel the same way." Her words stung. She's probably right too. Tyler isn't into me, he just sat there. He didn't lean back. But he also didn't pull away. "He didn't pull away when I leaned into him though. I need to find out if there is something there. I just have to." I ran out of my dressing room to Tylers.
I swung the door opened and saw Jenna and Tyler kissing. "Jenna." I whispered. Debby was behind me grabbing at me.