Josh P.O.V

I didn't know what would happen if I stood there much longer so I just ran off. Except Tyler chased me, why does he even care ? I'm upset and I just want to be alone. Debby was right, he doesn't feel anything towards me. I'm such a gullible mess, to actually think he would like me back. What was I thinking ? "Josh," I heard behind me. I wanted to turn around and scream at him for hurting me and not even knowing how bad it was but I couldn't. Not there. Not in front of Jenna and Debby. Not ever. There is nothing special between us. Nothing more than just a friendship and I'll have to accept it because he's married. I'm in love with someone I can't have, I'm in love with someone I'll see everyday and I can't do anything about it.
I rushed away, I needed to walk. To breathe. I couldn't be around him or anyone else. I could feel someone following me but I was too afraid to look back. Tears were streaming down my face, more appeared each time I wiped the other ones away. My brain was so jumbled, I couldn't think straight. I- i just can't. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jerked around expecting Tyler. It was Debby. "What do you want ? To say 'I told you so' because you did. You were right. The feelings aren't mutual. You happy ?" I snapped, and I didn't mean to. I snapped on Debby. "Oh. Debby. I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. It's- it's just I'm upset." She pulled me into a hug. Why ? "Josh, you really do love him ?" I nodded and nudged her off of me. "But he doesn't love me, he didn't even come after me Debs. There's nothing mutual there." I turned to walk away. "I'm hurt and he doesn't even know why." I said and walked off.