Kelly P.O.V (Momma Joseph)

I wanted to see Tyler, I've missed the boys so much. I know i'd be at their show but i wanted more time with him so i came four hours earlier. I texted Mark asking him to make sure he'd be free for when i get there, of course Mark was nice enough to make that happen.When i showed up, Tyler was talking about him and Jenna breaking up.  That's why she was driving passed me with Debby, wait. Debby, her and Josh broke up so why was she there ? 

I ask to many questions, I came here to see Tyler and the rest of the team. No worrying about everything else. Me and Tyler left, "where are we going first?" I asked as he opened the door for me. What a gentleman me and his farther raised.He lifted his shoulders in an 'i don't know' motion, "I want to talk to you in private though." He said that as he shut my door, jogging to his side. Tyler stood at his door for a minute before opening it and climbing in. Somethings up i thought as he started the car. "What is it Tyler?" I begin to worry. He shook his head at me, "if you shake your head at me one more time boy, i will take you out of this world just as fast as I brought you in it." I laughed while saying that but I was also serious. "Mom," he said turning to me. "Me and Jenna broke up," 'duh' I thought. "Because I'm in love with someone else." Tyler faced the road again. "W-what?" I didn't know what else to say, Tyler was in love with someone else besides his wife. "Who?" I asked furiously. He gripped the steering wheel tighter, and begin breathing rapidly like he as scared. "Who?" I asked more soothing, i could't look him in the eyes. "J-Josh." Tyler said it so quietly, "I broke up with Jenna because I'm in love with Josh." Did my son just tell me he is gay ? I sat there speechless, nothing I could think of would be able to be put into words. My son is in love with a male. What is everyone else going to say? This isn't happening to me. "Take me back to my car." Is all I got out. Tyler looked at me with a frown and tear filled eyes."Take me back to my car, now. I'm leaving." I said louder with more anger. He did as said. "Mom," his voice breaking. I turned to him. "You're not my son." I said climbing into my car and driving away. My eyes filled with tears at the thought of having a gay son, of losing him to Josh. "This is Josh's fault." I said out loud. It is his fault, I need to deal with Josh. Maybe Tyler will realize he is happy with a female. I turned the car around, calling Josh. 'Hello?' He said, "It's Kelly, we need to talk." With that i hung up and texted him where i wanted to meet. Josh will no longer be in the way.