Tyler P.O.V

Josh just told me him and Debby might get back together. My heart sunk when he said that, how am I supposed to feel about that ? I should be happy for Josh, Debby made him so happy. Like Jenna makes me happy. But I couldn't help being a little sad because now he won't know. He won't know that I want to kiss him so passionately. Nobody ever will. I tried to look away before he seen my frown but I was too late. My leg started shaking and my hand was twitching. Josh grabbed my leg unexpectedly so I looked up. His face formed something I couldn't explain, his eyes were locked in with mine, he bit his lip. I wanted so badly to just go for it. Just kiss him Tyler, just go for it. Get it over with, see if there's actual feelings there. I kept glancing down to his lips until I seen them moving. I looked up and Josh was leaning. Was he really leaning in to kiss me ? Or was he reaching for something ? A napkin perhaps ? I couldn't move. I forgot how to breathe. This is the moment I've been wanting. As he got closer I closed my eyes and waited for the soft touch his lips on mine. I could feel his breath on me, Josh took his hand off my leg and put it on my hip. "So I got extra tacos." I felt Josh jerk away and my eyes flew open. Debby was standing over the table looking at the food. Not seeing what happened. What almost happened. I started breathing again but it was more of an annoyed type. Josh groaned. I was so ready for that and it seemed as if he was too.