Jenna P.O.V

Tyler just told me he is love with Josh. My heart sunk into my feet. This man I love is in love with someone else, this someone being a male and his best friend. Josh and Tyler. Tyler and Josh. How do I react to that ? But I need to support him no matter what, so I told him to go get Josh. He did. When Tyler ran out the door, i fell to the floor crying. Everything just flooded back, every happy memory, every fight, every kiss, every hump. I curled up trying to come up with something that would help me. 'This is a dream,' i said as i pinched myself. I shook my head knowing this is real. This is real, my husband is in love with someone else. My head can't wrap around this correctly, well emotionally correct. "Jenna," I lifted my face to see Debby. "I took it he told you." She sat down next to me, pulling me into a hug. "H-How are you okay with this?" I sobbed out still in her grip. She looked me dead in the eyes, "it has always been obvious now that you think about it." She smirked. "I mean," she turned away, "the way they looked at each other makes more sense." She was right, everything about Josh and Tyler has always been off, they were always close together. During interviews they showed more than sign, they've even said something about it before. My husband has always been gay for Josh.