Tyler P.O.V

Why does Debby think something is wrong with Josh ? Everything seemed fine earlier. Well before that thing. I know she can't be talking about that because it just happened, so what is she talking about then ? I decided not to text back, instead I texted Josh. 'Meet me at Taco Bell in 10?' He answered right away. 'See you there. We need to talk.' Oh gosh, why do we need to talk ? What does he want to talk about ? I started getting scared so I sung quietly to myself 'Ride.' It's always soothed me. Before I knew it I was at Taco Bell waiting for Josh and bouncing my leg. "Stop leg." Josh will know something is up if he sees my leg shaking. Josh walked in. His bright pink hair hidden under his favorite hat. His beautifully shaped lips. His mocha eyes searching for me. Then landing on me. My heart stopped when he smiled that bright beautiful smile at me. He started walking towards where I was sitting and I forgot how to breathe. Tyler get it together, he's your best friend. Not anything more.
But look at him. Look at that smile. Those eyes. Those lips. His tight white shirt shaping him well. His hands that play the drums so intensely and so emotionally. Those lips that curve perfectly to play the trumpet, I would kill to have them on me. He's my rock, and I don't know why it took me this long to realize it.