Lets Go To War

Sorry I haven't posted!! But I'm here now!

"It's what Kurt said, the field." I brushed my hair away from my face.

"There's got to be a way to cut the power." We started to look for the electricity stuff. We saw two soldiers and we hid. "Guys, that could be our way out of here." I looked to see a aircraft.

"Hear me, inhabitants of this world." I covered my ears because it hurts so much.

"What is that?" Scott asked.

"This is a message."

"I think it's Professor Xavier." I answered him.

"A message to every man, woman and mutant. You have lost your way. But I have returned. The day of reckoning, it is here. All your buildings... All your buildings and temples... Will fall. And the dawn of a new era will rise. For there is nothing you can do... To stop what is coming. To tell the strongest among you...those with greatest power. Protect those without it."

"He spoke to me." Jean looked at me.

"J, I think he spoke to everyone."

"I can hear him too."

"No, no. He just sent me a hidden message. One he knew only I would hear. I know where they are."

"Hey!" A man came out of nowhere. He pulled out his gun  and shot at us With my powers, I stopped the bullets and Kurt grabbed my hand and poof us out of there. Scott found the door.

"A generator. It's worth a shot."

"Kurt?" Jean asked him to open the door. I calm my mind and used my powers to open the door. As I open my eyes, everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I walked in the room, leaving all three surprised. As we walked in the room, it looked like a experiment room instead of a generator. We all heard a low growl. This is definitely freaking me out. Scott looked at a box in the where the low growl came from.

"There's some kind of animal in there." I stepped forward to the cage.

"It's no animal." Jean told us. "It's a man." I looked back at her. There a man hostage in there! Why is this man in there and so important?

"Who is he?" Kurt asked her

"A part of himself had been taken away."

"What you mean? Like a leg or something?" I asked.

"No. I mean, they turned him into...some kind of weapon." We all looked at the door where we came from opening. Jean disguised us with her ability.

"Charlie 3, report. Did you find them?"

I used my powers to open the door of the man instead of the cage. It was are only chance to get out alive. When I was done opening it, the alarm went off. The door slowly opened and stepped out a man with claws coming out of his hands.

"Fire!" Then the gun started firing. I gasp as Scott pulled me away. I saw the man killing the men with his own claws. Tearing them apart, slicing them. He ran away and we all follow the dead body trail the man left.

"You sure he's not an animal?" Scott told Jean as we walk past the dead bodies. Still following the dead bodies, there was blood everywhere. Scott ran as he saw a way out. We all following him until he stopped. We saw the man with the claws. Scotts arm touching me as he was saying to stand back. They both were gonna stop, Scott almost pulled off his glass and the man lifting his arm to claw him.

"Scott, wait." I touched his arm. I saw Jean walking to the man. "Jean." I warned her. She touched the mans face but he slapped her hands. It made me jump. What the hell is she thinking!? She gonna get herself killed. Jean took off the mans head piece. She touched his face and closed her eyes.

"She's gonna get killed." Scott whispered to me.

"I know, but wait for it." The man closed his eyes with Jean. He looks like he was dreaming. Jean slowly pulled back her hands away from him. Jean and the man looked at each other, like they met before. He slowly pulled out wires out of his body. He looked at me, Scott, and Kurt like he knew us all. He ran off in the cold weather.

"What did you do to him?" Scott asked Jean.

"I found a piece of his last and gave it back to him. Just a few memories I could reach." We all stepped forward to Jean.

"I really hope that's the last we'd seen of that guy." I said. We all looked out the door where the man ran out.

We found Hank, Raven, Moria, and Peter. Kurt went to warn them that we're gonna break them lose. Scott, Jean and I went to break the door open. Scott pulled off his glass and broke the door with his ability. Scott looked back at me and I smiled at him.

"Hayden!" Raven ran out.

"We know where the professor is." I told her.

"I think we might have a way out of here."

"Well, you've been busy." She told us. I gave her a smirk.

"We had a...a little help." I confess to Raven. "Let's go." We all ran. Hank ran next to me. "You're okay!"

"Are you okay?" He told me. "You seem a little..."

"Weird? You can say that."

"Yeah, weird." We made to where the aircraft was. We all went in and took a moment to relieve that we all made it out alive.

"Nice." Hank said as he looked at the craft. I stop next to Scott, who was looking at suits.

"Hey, Hank. Do you think you can fly this thing?" Raven asked my brother. I know secretly he was screaming like a little girl as he saw the damn craft.

"Yeah I can figure it out." Scott open the door to the suits.

"Hey guys." Everyone looked at Scott as he open the door. "Flight suits."

"You got your warplane. Let's go to war."