X-Men

I felt two arms around me.

"Hank!" I gasp and I hugged him.

"Thank god you're okay. I don't know what I'll do if I lose you." He set me down.

"Crash and burn." I laughed. It was done, Apocalypse was gone. Scott ran to me and hugged me.

"I saw you fall, I didn't know what do." He whispered in my hear.

"I saw you literally in a wall, I didn't what to do." We just stood there hugging, until my brother, Hank, cough.

"Space." He said to Scott. I looked as Erik and the girl landed. Erik looked at me and nodded, I nodded back at him. Hank grabbed me and Scott up and jumped to where Jean was. We ran to the professor, who wasn't breathing.

"Charles! Charles!" Moria repeat as she gave him CPR. "We've lost him!"

"Charles."

"He's gone."

"No, Charles." I stood there, I couldn't believe that the professor... Is dead... "Charles."

"No, he's not." We looked at Jean. "I can still feel him." We all heard a sigh from him. Thank god he's alive.

"Thank you, Jean." Professor smiled.

"Charles? Charles, do you know where you are?" Moria asked.

"I'm on a beach. In Cuba." The Professor touch Moria's cheek. "With you."

"What beach?" She asked. It was so sweet. Professor gave her back her memories of them.

"Hold on!" Kurt finally woke up, making us all jump, and kinda ruining the moment, BUT I'm happy he's awake. "Vhat did I miss?" He asked. We all chuckle.

Back at the school

Since I was stabbed, I was sent to the medical wing and got patched up.

"You're gonna get on hell of a scar." I looked up and saw Scott. I chuckle to myself.

"That's good that you walked away without getting hurt." He sat down next to me.

"I have to be careful with myself, maybe my future girlfriend or wife won't like them." He looked at me.

"If they don't, they're missing out." We both laughed.

Later on that day
Jean, Erik and I used out ability to bring the school back together since the explosion. I'm moving my hands and looking at Erik, who was smiling at me. We put the final piece on and Scott came up to me and kissed my on the cheek. I gotten myself red.

Months later

I stood next to Scott and Peter. I'm liking the suit the got me. It's very, me.

"Forget everything you think you know." Raven told us. "Whatever lessons you learned in school... Whatever your parents taught you. None of that matters! You're not kids anymore. You're not students. You're X-Men." The room got darker and we turned
to the wall. I saw the doors opening, my eyes turned blue and my hands ready to tear up whatever is coming out. Stepping out was robots. I was born to do this...