Trading

Tonight was that party that everyone was going to to. Peter and I walked out way to the secret place on the campus where the party was held. Peter opened the door and revealed tons of students dancing in the black light.

"Wow." I said laughing.

"Lets dance!" Peter sang as he pulled me into the dance floor. We both laughed at our dance moves. We saw so many people with paint and we decided to paint our bodies. "Did you see Scott?"

"Yep." I told him as I made eye contact with him.

"You tell him what happened?" He was referring to the mission that me and Logan went. That I was gonna be traded for Psylocke.

"No. I promised Hank not to tell him."

"You promised Hank."

"I promised him in order for not letting everyone getting into this mess."

"You did. I didn't." He was gonna walk away but I grabbed his hand.

"Is protecting my life such a bad thing?"

"I don't like keeping secrets from Scott." He whispered.

"No, you don't, you just like to stand there awkwardly waiting for someone to notice us... Whatever we are... And then you like to make things incredibly uncomfortable."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" He started to laugh.

"What do you think it means?"

"I think it means you're probably mad."

"I'm not mad."

"No?"

"No."

"Okay." Peter sighed and I looked at him.

"I'm frustrated."

"Sexually?" We started to laugh. I saw the body paint and I dragged him to it. I looked of my shirt, showing my white bra.

"Mind if I borrow this?" I asked the woman as I got the paint brush. "Do you wanna talk about Scott or you wanna paint my body?" I asked him.

"I want to paint your body

"I want to paint your body. He stood there in shock. I gave him the brush and he started to paint my body. I grabbed the brush from his hand and started to paint his face. We went back to the dance floor and slowed danced. "I'll be back, Kurt needs help." He ran out. I walked to get something to drink and Scott stands next to me.

"What's a pretty girl doing in a place like this?"

"Fella did me wrong." I played along.

"What did he do that made you feel wrong?" I started to laugh. "Like how you played along."

"What can I say, I'm that good." I took a sip of my drink. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Can you come outside later?" I asked him. He nodded. I did miss him.

"How's your relationship going?" He asked me.

"It's going fine." We stood there awkwardly.

"Making sure, we not going to make out after this right?" He joked. I looked at him laughing.

"You are so immature Summers

"You are so immature Summers."

"What can I say, I'm that good." He mocked me. Me and Scott snuck out of the party and sat on bench. I had to tell him. "What is it that you want to tell me?"

"That mission that I went with Logan."

"Okay, what about it?" I took a deep breath and looked at my feet.

"I was gonna be traded for Psylocke." He quickly stood up. "If we didn't have any choice, would you be mad that I took the deal?"

"Yes! I would've been furious!" He yelled at me. "That's why we gave the money! Why tell me this now!"

"I promised Hank that I wouldn't tell anyone! If I did, it would been a massive shock for everyone!" We began to argue.

"You promised Hank!?"

"He's my brother, Scott!"

"What about Logan!? Did he think about trading you for just knowing about Psylocke!?"

"It was Caliban! He made the deal!" We stood there quietly. "You know Scott, I'm trying my best here to help."

"You help to much." His anger voice came through. He looked at me and walked away. I kicked the bench and went back to my room.