New Life, New Day

1 year later
Scotts POV

Me and Hayden have friends now. And I'm okay with that. Looking at Peter and Hayden, smiling and laughing. They're together now. Me and Hayden aren't together anymore. She happy now. If she's happy, I'm happy for her.

I mean, yes I still love her, but I think it's time

I mean, yes I still love her, but I think it's time. I'm not mad at both. Peter actually told me if it was okay for him to ask out Hayden. I really do miss us, her.

"Hey Scott!" Hayden smiles with Peter by her side.

"Hey Summers." Peter gave me a knuckle punch.

"Hey Hayden!" I waved. "Hey Maximoff."

"Want to go outside? It's really nice out." I looked outside. I turned at them.

"Sure why not." The three of us walked out and Jean, Kurt, Jubilee, and Storm was out there. If you are wondering, I'm not dating anyone. I did keep my word about waiting for Hayden, even though she didn't want me to.

"Hey!" They all said. We sat down together. Damn, Hayden's smile. I always love that smile. It always makes me feel like she's the only girl in the world.

"Vhat's going on?" Kurt asked us.

"Nothing, just happy that Jasmine is no longer the popular girl in the school." Jean smiles and looks at Hayden.

"What!" We all said.

"Someone knocked her down from her spot."

"Who?" I asked. We all looked at Hayden. Hayden looked so lost.

"Why are you looking at me? What did I do?" She asked.

"Babe! You're the popular girl now!" Peter kisses her cheek. I bit my lip. Stay cool Summers, stay cool.

Hayden's POV

"No that can't be!" I said. Me a popular girl? That can't be true! Can it?

"Congrats Hayden! You deserve it." Scott smiles at me. I smiled back. I do miss him. I miss being with Scott.

"Thanks Scottie." We all started to laugh. "Wow, I can't believe it."

"I know! You totally deserve it! That bitch doesn't." Storm laughs.

"Speaking of the devil." Jubilee says as we saw Jasmine. I left bad. Jasmine hasn't been rude at all, her so call friends left her because she's no longer popular. I looked away.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Peter whispers to me.

"We shouldn't be bullying her, I mean, she wasn't done anything bad to us in a long time." They all looked bad.

"She's right." Jean spoke up. "We should give her a chance."

Late at Night:

I went to get a late snack. I've been waiting for everyone to fall asleep so I can sneak out. I stepped out of my room and quietly walked to the kitchen. Scott was there and so was Storm.

"Hey!" They both said. I sighed. Mission abort! Abort!

"Hey guys! What are you doing up so late?" I asked.

"We were just getting something to drink." Storm said as she took a sip of her water. "What about you?"

"Same." They company me to the kitchen to ran a snack. As we were walking back, Jasmine bumped into me.

"Watch it!" She yelled out.

"I'm so sorry Jasmine." I gasp out.

"Whatever." I looked at her.

"What's your problem? I just accidentally bumped into you."

"Let's see?" She took a moment. "You took my popularity! My boyfriend!"

"I didn't! Peter was your ex boyfriend, and that popularity, you gave it away. Listen, im sorry."

"Why would I say forgive the girl that almost killed her friends for revenge? You almost killed Professor X." My mouth drop.

"I made mistakes." I told her.

"Almost killing Professor X, wasn't a mistake

"Almost killing Professor X, wasn't a mistake." She flips her hair and walked away.

"Hayden?" Scott said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm going to bed." I walked away, leaving Storm and Scott behind. Once I got in my room, I cried myself to sleep.

I don't know if you care but, I made a new book, Dear Juliet that is published. Check it out! It's a teen wolf fanfic.