A real one

It was Saturday evening. The gang and I sat outside and just talked. Nobody knows that me and Scott went out on a date yesterday besides Jean. Honestly, I don't know what Scott and I are.

"Hey!" I zoned out again. Peter was waving his hands. "I was saying, we all should go out tonight. The mall, the arcade."

"Are we in?" Kurt asked. "I'm definitely going."

"I'm in." Jubilee smiled.

"I have nothing else to do." Jean commented.

"I'm free." Storm put out. Then it was me and Scott.

"Sure." We both said at the same time. We all smiled and talked some more. As we were laughing, Jasmine comes by.

"Hey Scott." She flirted. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Jasmine." He looked me and then looked at her. "What's up?"

"Are you free tonight? Me and my friends are going to this party, I was wondering if you want to come?"

"Uh, actually, I can't. I'm gonna be with Hayden." Jasmine looked at me and she had these eyes that were going to kill me.

"Oh, good luck then." Peter looked at her and she flipped her hair. "Peter-"

"Keep moving Jasmine." She stomp away. We all looked at him. "We broke up. Let's say that she dates the new guys." We all weren't surprised by that. Few hours left, and we all started to get ready. Me and Scott were the first ones in the foyer.

"Hey." I awkwardly smiled at him. He chuckled.

"Hey." He grabbed my hand, but Peter came running in. We quickly pulled apart.

"Ready Freddy?" We nodded. "Jean, Kurt, Jubilee, and Storm are already there. So let's get a car and let's go!" I grabbed the keys and Scott drove to the mall. Literally, the whole drive was Peter putting his mixtapes after the other. Peter sat in the back while me and Scott were in the front. "Are you guys dating?" The car went to a complete stop.

"Peter!" Scott yelled. "You're literally getting in nerves!"

"Just a question." They both sighed. "Scott-"

"What!"

"The light is green." He pointed out. I looked at Peter and smiled. Scott started to grumble all the way to the mall. We FINALLY got there. We met in the arcade.

"We can do whatever we want!" They started to run to the machines. I laughed and went to Ski ball. I felt two hands on my my hips.

"I'll show you." Scott whispers in my ear.

"Then show me." He grabbed my hand and started to play the game. I turned around and I saw him with a smile on his face. "What are you smiling about?"

"Not what. Who." I looked away. "Air hockey?" I nodded and we started to play.

Scotts POV:

Looking at her laughing and smiling is the best thing I can ever ask for. I wasn't paying attention and she scored on me.

"You lost!" She walked up to me.

"I was thinking."

"About." I smiled and I pulled her in for a kiss.

This is what, our second kiss? I hope she wants to be in a relationship with me

This is what, our second kiss? I hope she wants to be in a relationship with me. We pulled apart.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked me. I'm literally going to have a panic attack if she says that she doesn't like this.

"Sure "

"What are we?"

"Whatever you want to be." She held my hands and smiled at me. "Hayden McCoy, will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and nodded.

"Scott Summers, I would love to be your girlfriend." AND I SCORE!

"Well well well, look who we got here." We heard Jubilee say. And the cats out.

"We knew it!" Jean clapped.

"Scott and Hayden are in a relationship!" Kurt celebrated. Peter ran to us and wrapped his arms around us two.

"We should celebrate. Milkshakes are on me!" We walked out of the arcade and headed to shake place.

"To Hayden and Scott!" Jean made the toast. I looked at Hayden and she turned red.

"To Hayden and Scott!" We drank our shakes. The way home, Hayden and I held hands as I drove and Peter still in the backseat singing love songs. I didn't mind anymore. I'm happy that I'm in a relationship with Hayden McCoy