Fighter

I was put on a mission with Logan. We're going to look for Caliban so he can tell us more about Psylocke. We walked in the room where Caliban owned, and Logan pulls out a cigar.

"Don't you think it's a little early to smoke?" I whisper to Logan as we walked up to the desk.

"Don't you think it's a little early to be bitching?" I rolled my eyes and rang the bell. Caliban runs out of the other room and smiles at me.

"I've been waiting for you." He creepy told us.

"We're here to make a deal." Caliban smiles and puts his hands together. Logan looks at me and nods. "You tell us about Psylocke and we'll pay you." I hold out my money to show him.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because she's a manic and we need answers." I told him. My eyes wondered around the store. Girls that worked for him looked like they wanted to fight us.

"You must be Wolverine." He was interested in Logan. Caliban leans against his desk and looked at his hands. Then he looks at me. "You're new."

"Just tell us about the girl and you get paid and we leave." Logan hissed.

"I'll tell you, but I want you." Caliban points at me. My eyes widen. Uhhhhh not happening buddy.

"He's insane. We're leaving." I told Logan. I grabbed his hand and I walked out. But Logan didn't move. "Logan?"

"No. New deal. You tell us and we'll give Psylocke back." Caliban laughs. He walks around his desk and he walked to me. I put up my hand and blue started to show up.

"Telekinesis." He whispered.

"Hey, bub, back up." Logan tells him as he walks even more closer to me.

"You can be great in here. Help me around. Just like Psylocke." I was getting freaked out. "She used to fight with a sword-"

"She didn't shove it up your-"

"Hey!" Logan yells. I put my hand down. "Deal or no deal!" Caliban walks to his desk and pulls out papers.

"Everything you need to know is all in here." He gives the papers to Logan. "When you send Psylocke, she better not be hurt." That's all? That quick? Wow.

"Lets go." Kurt waited outside and zapped us back to the school. Logan and I made our way to Hanks office and gave him the files and told him about the deal we made.

"Kid, you gotta learn how to control your anger." Logan told me as I sat down.

"Okay, fine." I looked at him. "How do you?" He smirks and pulls a cigar.

"I'm always angry." I chuckled by myself.

"How did Caliban knew about you?" I asked him. Logans claws came out and I stared at them.

"I'm Wolverine, everyone knows

"I'm Wolverine, everyone knows." My eyebrows went up.

"Wolverine?" I chuckle. "Okay sure, and you can call me Poltergheist." I started laughing. I got out of the office, laughing my way out.

"Hey, that's a great superhero name." I heard Logan before the door closed behind me.