New Boyfriend

Today is the day Peter finally tells Erik that he's his son. Peter wanted me to go with him so he won't do anything stupid. I drive him to Eriks and he was all dressed up, which surprised me actually.

"I don't know about this Hayden." He said as we walked to Eriks house.

"Come on Peter." I held his hand. He just stopped walking.

"This isn't going to work. I look ridiculous. I mean I look like I just stepped out of the last period of a Catholic prep school." He was getting nervous.

"You look great." I told him as I fixed his jacket.

"I am sweating, all the way through my jacket. I didn't even know that I could sweat this much."

"You can do this. You're not a boy if you walk in there acting like a man. Okay? Go in there with confidence and all they'll see is a boyish looking man." I smiled at him.

"Or a stupid teenager pretending to be a man. I'm going to freeze up and he won't believe me-" as he was talking, I grabbed him by the jacket and kissed him. I put his hand on my butt and I felt a smile forming.

 "How do you feel now?" I whispered to him as he smiled

"How do you feel now?" I whispered to him as he smiled. He ran to Eriks door and knocked.

"Erik, I want to talk to you." He said and he got inside his house. I drove back to the school and did some homework. Jean and Storm walked my way and sat down.

"How did it go with Peter?" They asked me.

"I think pretty well, I mean it's been awhile since I dropped him off at Eriks."

"That's good he finally told him that's he's his son." Storm went on. Then they got a buzz.

"We have to go, mission." They got up. "I wish you can go. We need you in the team."

"I know. But it's the best thing." They smiled and they ran into the school. My eyes followed them. I chuckled by myself as they were so excited about this mission.

I would've gone, but Hank told me it was for the best not for me to go

I would've gone, but Hank told me it was for the best not for me to go. I agree with him but it's been awhile since my incident. I'm better now and I think part of me should have gone with the team. The mission was about getting some more mutants from some laboratory. I hope they get back here safe.