Advice

I went to get breakfast, I wasn't that hungry and I got two apples. One for me and one for Logan. Ever since Logan got here, him and I became closer. I went outside and tossed him the apple.

"Thanks short stack." He took a bite of his apple.

" He took a bite of his apple

"Yeah no problem." I looked at the view and just played with Apple.

"Are you hungry?" I shook my head. "What's wrong? Boy problems? Ha, I wish I could help."

"It actually is. Logan-"

"You're dating? Who's the unlucky man?"I playfully pushed him. He chuckled and looked at me.

"Scott Summers. He's nice, sweet, dreamy-"

"Hayden, I get it! But why so sad about it?" I rested my chin on my hand.

"It's Hank. He doesn't like him. I don't why, Scott's done nothing wrong." I played with apple with my powers and I crushed it. "I'm scared that I'll hurt Scott."

"Kid, so what Hank doesn't like him, you do right? Hank isn't dating him, you are."

"What if-" he cut me off again.

"You're what? 18? You can make your own decisions now. If you love him, go for it."

"I don't love him." I whispered.

"You don't love him? Hell is that supposed too mean?"

"Love is a strong word. We haven't even saw that word. When I say it, I have to mean it." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hayden, speaking of love." I looked up and saw Scott walk towards us.

"Hey, can I borrow Hayden for a moment?" He asked.

"She's all yours." Logan smiled. I walked with Scott in a garden.

"Okay, I can talk to Hank about wining your heart. I don't care how long it takes to impress him. I want to be with you." I put my hand on his cheek.

"I want to be with you too. Hank is a very hard to convince."

"Hayden, I'm gonna talk to him today. I'm gonna-"

"Scott, it's okay." He held my hand. He sat down and followed him.

"I just want to impress him. I want tell him that I'm good for you. Good? Great for you. It's gonna be today.

Scotts POV:

I waited outside of Hanks office. I want to know that I'll do anything for her. I mean anything.

"Scott? What are you doing here?" Hank opened the door.

"I love her. I love Hayden. I want to show that I'm great for her. I'll do anything for her to be safe. She means a lot to me."

"Have a seat." I took a seat and my leg started to shake. "Hayden is the only person left in my family. And I promise to take care of her. I don't want to lose for a relationship."

"Sir, she's happy. I'll continue to make her happy till death. If you give me a chance."

"There's a mission downstairs

"There's a mission downstairs. Go before Raven gets mad." I angrily stand up and walked out.

"Ah, Summers, glad for you join us." Raven told me. I Artois in the middle of Kurt and Jean. "Like I was saying, this is a simple mission-" the doors opened and Professes Xavier came in.

"We lost Psylock,  no mission." Raven tighten her knuckles, "go back to what you're all doing." We all walked out.

"What he say?" Hayden asked.

"Nothing." She kissed me and made me cool down.

"We'll get this together." She held my hand and we walked out and in Hanks office. Wait, HANKS OFFICE!? "Hank, I don't care what you have to say, but me and Scott are dating and you're not gonna do anything about it. I get to do my own decisions and this is mine."

"Fine." He looked at us. We both looked at each other. Fine? "You're right, you're decision. I'm not gonna get in the way." He walked towards us. "Go to bed, its late now." We walked off but he stopped me. "Break her, I break you." I gulp and nodded.