Cold

"Scott!" I screamed. I was freaking out. "I can't! I can't hold on!"

"Yes you can! Just give me your other hand!" My hand was slipping from his. "Hayden give me your hand!" I felt my hand slip. I gasp and I saw Scott's face as I was falling.

Scott's POV

"Hayden!" I screamed so loud. I quickly had to think. I saw Jean down there. "Jean! Catch Hayden!"  I ran down the building, hoping when I get down there, Hayden is okay. As I ran out, Hayden's body was touching the ground, Jean caught her.

"Scott, I'm so sorry." Jean cried. I ran to Hayden. No, no! I grabbed her body and I fell to the ground.

"No.."

"Scott?" Hayden whispered. "Im sorry."

"It's okay, everything is okay. Forget about what I said to you, I forgive you."

"I love you Scott Summers." She gasped. Her head threw back. I started to cry.

"No!" I touched her face. She can't be gone. She can't be. Blood running down her nose. I kissed her forehead.

Hanks POV

Hanks POV

I ran to the group, who were in a circle. As I ran, I saw what happened. I stopped in my tracks. I couldn't believe it. I leaned against the wall and cried.

"Why isn't everyone in the jet?" Logan asked me.

"Because Hayden died." I choked out. "She died." Logan stood there looking at the group.

"You should go."

"Go where?"

"You should go to her. She's your sister. Even though she's gone, she needs you." He stood me up and pushed me to her. I walked my way there and I fell to me knees. Scott gave her to me. She was cold.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I'm sorry that I wasn't a great brother, I'm sorry that I put so much pressure on you." I held her in my arms. "Please, don't be dead." Everyone's head bowed down. Kurt was saying a prayer. Hayden's weak body was taken by Logan and we all followed him to the jet. The ride back to the school was silent.

Scott's POV

When we got to the school Professor was waiting for us.

"I'm glad you all are alive and well." He smiled.

"Not all of us." Storm told him as she walked away. Professor X saw Logan as he carried Hayden's body. Jean went to get Jasmine.

"What do you want?" She groaned as she came in.

"Your powers." Hank sniffed. Logan put Hayden's body on the table and Jasmine went white.

"What happened?"

"She fell." I told her. I can't believe that It was me who let her go. My hands were to slippery.

"You want me to?"

"Bring her back to life." Jasmine was amused. She walked up to Hayden's body and touched her. Her hands started to glow and Hayden's body.

"Ah!" Jasmine backed up from pain.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Professor asked her.

"I'm sorry." Jasmine ran off. She was limping away. We all looked at Hayden. She wasn't alive. I took one glance and I walked away. I locked myself in my room. I sat on my bed and thought that I killed Hayden. She's my first girl I loved. It's all my fault. I looked at the record player and I pulled out the record that I had. I played it and it made me cry. It was our song, Can't Help Falling In Love.