Maybe

Jean has been quite worried about me since last night. I haven't said anything about it and that's why she's worried.

"Are you going to tell me?"

"About?" I stand in front of the closet.

"You and Scott." She played with my hair. I looked down and smiled.

"We kissed

"We kissed." I told her. I looked up and she looked like she saw her crush. She smiled.

"Give me the details! All of them!" After I told her about what happened, she was happy for me. "Come on, the guys are waiting for us outside." We walked outside and saw the gang sitting down.

"Hayden! Jean!" Everyone said. I sat down next to Scott and Peter.

"Friday night. What are you guys going to do today?" Peter asked.

"Stay up all night and watch movies." Jean said to the group. "You?"

"Jasmine wants to out to the new restaurant that opened up, but I have no money." Peter sighed. Poor Pet, I can't believe he's still dating her. "What about you Scotty?" Scott looked up and looked at me.

"I don't know actually." He panicked.

"Great, nobody has plans."

"Me and Kurt are gonna go to mall." Jubilee told us. After like 10 minutes, we all started to leave. I walked with Scott to the balcony.

"You got plans tonight?" He asked me.

"Not that I know of. You?"

"I want to take you out. A date." I started to blush.

"I'll love that

"I'll love that." I smiled at him. We walked in the school and we hanged outside and chatted.

"I passed the test." He smirked. "Thanks for the help."

"Anytime."

"Well, I think we should get going. Movie starts at 6 and it's 5:45." He stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked in the garage. "I don't think they'll mind if we borrow a car, right?"

"Not if we destroy it." I grabbed keys and we drove off. We walked out to the box to get our tickets to see Jaws. We sat down. The movie started and almost throughout the movie, we held hands.

"The movie was not that bad." Scott told as we walked out of the movies, still holding hands.

"It was alright." We got in the car and made it back. We laughed as we walked out of the garage. "Crap." I hid myself and Scott behind a bush.

"What?"

"What time is it?" I asked him. He looked at his watch.

"12." I sighed. "What? Why?"

"They're check outside in case of sneaking out." Then I thought of an idea. Since we're near my room, we can climb up. I did that a billion times since I came here. "Can you climb?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Um, a yes or a no..."

Scotts POV

"I did." I started to follow Hayden. "Two years ago." I climbed up and fell into her room.

"Scott! Hayden!" Jean yelled. "Professor is going to be mad that you guys, you both passed curfew."

"I'm gonna run my away to my room." I started to walked to the door. Hayden followed.

"Don't get caught." She told me.

"Bye." I kissed her and I ran back to my room. I didn't get caught."

Hayden's POV

I stood there with my eyes widen. He kiss me again and Jean saw.

"So you and Scott?" I walked into the bathroom and ran the shower.

"What about me and Scott?"

"Are you guys together?"

"Maybe."