Final Goodbye

It's been a couples years now. Everyone moved on, forgot about what happened on the past. It hard to say, I'm slowly moving on, it hurts but I'm not gonna waste my time depressed.

"Today we're gonna write about how you feel about your abilities, it's gonna be due by tomorrow morning on my desk, no excuses." I told everyone in the class.

"Mr. Summers, can you read in for an example?" Bobby told me.

"Sure." I pulled out some old papers and I pulled one out and began to read it. "Mutants, born with extraordinary abilities. And yet still, they are children stumbling on the dark, searching for guidance. A gift, like this Can often be a curse. Give someone wings and they may fly too close to the sun. Give them the power of prophecy, and they may live in fear of the future. Give them the greatest gifts of all, powers beyond imagination, and they may think they are meant to rule the world." I read the person who wrote this and I choked on my words.

Hayden McCoy

The bell rang for dismissal. Everyone got up and left. I stood on the edge of my desk looking at the paper. I set the paper down as Jean, Kurt, Jubilee and Storm walked in.

"Lunch break? It's on me today." Storm announced.

"Yeah I'll go." Jean walked by me and looked the paper.

"Wait a minute, I know this." She read it. "Hayden read it to me and Jubilee. She had anxiety because she didn't like it was perfect." Jubilee looked over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah!" They both giggled.

"Okay okay. Lets go." I grabbed the paper and we walked out. 

Hanks POV:

I sat down on my desk as I wrote down some grades. Professor rolled in with someone else. I looked down at her shoes and began to move up.

"Hank

"Hank." Professor went. I jumped out of my seat.

"What." I whispered to myself. Logan came in.

"Guys we need to ta-" he froze as he saw the guest. "I guess you found out already."

Scott's POV:

We ate our lunches that Jean bought. We were chit chatting. It was a beautiful day, it remind me the day I met Hayden. The day I came to the school.

"Earth to Scott?" Kurt waved his hand in front of my face. I shook my head and went back to normal.

"What?"