Parties

"No way!" I laughed as Johnny talked about us as kids. "I didn't do that!"

"Yes you did! You fell off the slide because you thought you can fly!" We both started to laugh. Friday afternoon, it was a beautiful day outside. "Hey, there's this party/club thing happening tonight. Want to go? It's called Moonlight." I saw Scott walking this way.

"Scott!" I hugged him. "Scott this is Johnny. Jonny this is Scott." They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." Scott said.

"Same here." I turned to Scott and he whispered to my ear,

"We need to talk." I looked back at him.

"Hey uh Jonny, I'll be back okay? This is serious." We both got up and walked to the tree where me and Scott first talked. "What's up?"

"We have a lead on Psylocke. She's gonna be at this party tonight." I just noticed, we've been to a lot of parties this year. Wow.

"Really? Wow! This is great!"

"Tell me about it. What were you and Johnny talking about?"

"Johnny invited me to go to this party."

"That's good!" I looked at him. That's good? What's the supposed to mean?

"What?"

"Psylocke won't know. If you go with Johnny boy, she won't know." He held my hand. "Did he ask you like on a date?"

"I hope not."

"Just pretend."

"Like if me and him are dating?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah the whole thing. Kiss him, hold hands, you know." I felt his fingers tangle with mine.

"Like really kiss him?"

"Well, what's really kissing him like?" My hands touched Scott's cheeks and I kissed him.

Then I wrap my arms around him and played with his hair

Then I wrap my arms around him and played with his hair. I stopped and looked at him.

"Yeah. Don't do that." I chuckled.

"I won't."

Late at night:

I didn't tell Johnny about the plan. Only the team and I know. Johnny and I drove to Moonlight and heard the music. We passed the bouncer and I saw the tons of people dancing.

"I'll grabbed us some drinks." I nodded and played with my fingers. I saw Scott in the corner. Oh no. I saw Johnny coming back and I walked to him.

"Johnny, give me a second, okay?" I walked to Scott.

"What are you doing here?" He pulled me aside,

"You told me to go out with him." I looked at Johnny.

"No, not here. You don't get it. We have a plan."

"You have a plan? Okay, okay. Then just follow it."

"What did you tell him?"

"N-noth-." I stuttered. I can't beauty at this is happening.

"Hayden!" I jumped from his angry voice.

"I - I didn't tell him anything." I whisper.

"Oh, my God." He ran his hand through his hair.

"People are dying, Scott. What am I supposed to do? Let pylocke kill everyone?"

"You're supposed to trust me."

"I trust you more than anyone."

"We've - we had a plan."

"So does she."

"This isn't going to work."

"What do you want me to do? Okay, I can - I can fix it. Please, please, Scott. Just tell me." I begged him. I can't even get my mind straight from this loud music.

 I can't even get my mind straight from this loud music

"Just stay out of the way." He pushed me out of the way,

"Scott!" I yelled at him as he walked back on me.

"Stay out of the way!" He screamed back at me. A tear came down. I walked back to Johnny.

"Hey Johnny? Can we go back home? I don't feel good."

"Uh, sure."

"Can you wait for me in the car? I'm gonna use the bathroom." He nodded and we left to do our thing. I saw Psylocke. She saw me and ran out of the party. I ran out and followed her. I used my powers to stop her. She stopped running and I pushed her against the wall. "You!"

"It's good to see an old face." The team ran out and saw me and her. They ran to take her to the school. I looked up too see Scott and not once he looked at me. Is this over?