Chapter Nine

Mya's P.O.V

Later that after noon Monica left to go home, and Ava helped me get ready for mine and Justins dinner thingy. I dont really know what to call it I mean what if its not a date and just a friendly get together? I guess we will find out tonight.

"So what are you going to wear on your and Justins date?" Ava said as she sat down on my bed. I walked over to my closet and started to I go through all my clothes. "Ava it might not even be a date." I say as I look back at her with a huge smile on my face. "Well I think it is. He wouldnt just drive clear over here and demand to see you and talk to you alone and ask you to go to dinner if it wasnt." She said as she got up and walked over to my dresser and sat down and started to apply my make-up on her face. "You know I think your right Ava!" I say as I laugh and start to get excited.

I go through every single piece of clothing I have and I could not find anything worth wearing on my date with Justin. I walk out of my closet and flop down on my bed as I look at my room, pieces of clothing all over my room. I groan and flop backwards on my bed. "I have nothing to wear!!!!" I fling my arm across my eyes and groan even louder. I hear Ava laugh as she gets up and walks to my closet. "Let me handle this." I sit up on my elbows and watch her as she goes through every single piece of clothing I own. She walks out of my closet with an outfit in hand with a smile on her face. "I found the perfect outfit!!" She shrieks and runs over to me and hands me the outfit.

I look at the outfit and shriek with her "Omg its perfect Ava! What would I do without you?!!" I say as I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her tight. You see me and Ava arent like other sisters. We actually get along pretty great. We never agrue and we are always there for each other. I get up and run to my bathroom and jump in the shower. I quickly shower and get out and put on the outfit Ava picked out which consists of white short-shorts and a deep purple sparkly shimmery tank top with black flats. I walk out of the bathroom with a smile on my face.

"Omg Mya you look great!" Ava says as she gets up and walks to me. "Now for your hair and make up!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to my dresser and pushed me down into the seat. She got to work on my hair and make up and within 30 minutes I was completely done with getting ready. I looked at the clock it read 6:30. I had a half an hour to kill before Justin was supposed to show up. Me and Ava walked down stairs and we seen my mom and dad waiting for us in the kitchen.

We sit down and look at them with scared looks on our faces. "So Mya we heard that Justin stopped by today." My mother said as she looked at me. I nodded and waited for her to continue. "Well are you going to tell us why he stopped here and how he even found out where we live?" My father asked with a stern voice. "Well last night at the concert when I was picked to be the OLLG I got to meet the crew while we waited for them to be ready for me to go on. And well one of Justins friends takes pictures of the show and well Justins mom told him to come and take pictures of me and the crew members. And well Justin brought me the pictures today." I said quickly. "Okay." My mother said as she looked at my father. "Well why are you all dressed up then?" He said in response to my answer. "Well when he was here he asked me if I would like to grab a bite to eat with him tonight." I said without looking at my father.

"WHAT?!" My father said. I jumped back at the sound of his voice. My mother layed a hand on his arm and looked at him. "Now David we talked about this. Theyre 16 years old. We knew this was gonna happen sooner or later." She said quietly. "Yeah but with a freaking popstar?!" He said through clenched teeth. "Hes not a normal boy Jessica. Hes know world wide. What makes you think he isnt just using her to boost his career?" He said as he clenched his fist together. "Now what makes you think that hes just using her for his career. Its just dinner David your making it seem like he asked her to marry him." She said as she looked at me. "Mya you are aloud to go on this dinner date tonight. But you will have a curfew. You will have to be home by 12. And if your late by just one minute you will not be going on another date with this boy. Understand?" My mother said sternly. I looked over at my father and he looked pissed. I cant believe my mom is letting me go when my dads this pissed about it. I mean Im not complaining. I look back at my mom and nod. "Okay I understand."

"Now go to the living room with your sister we will be in a second." My mom said. Me and Ava got up and walked to the living room. As soon as we got to the living room we could here my mother and father agruing. I sat down and had a worried look on my face. I cant believe my dad was so against me going on a date with Justin. I soon felt Avas arms around my neck and she hugged me tight. "Dont worry about it Mya. It will be fine. You heard mom just be home a 12 and just have fun. Mom will talk to dad and everything will be alright." I smiled and nodded.

My mom and dad both walk in. We look up at them and I look at my dad and he walks over to me. He leans down and looks into my eyes "Mya Im sorry that I blew up on you. I just dont want you to get hurt." I smiled and hugged my dad. "I wont dad I promise." He hugged me back and smiled. "Alright well you heard our mom be home by 12 and just have fun baby girl." He said as he pulled away. I nodded and looked at my mom. She was smiling. "Thank you guys." They both nodded. We then heard a knock at the door. We all turned our heads and looked at the door. "Ill get it Ava said as she walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hi Justin." She said as she moved to the side to give him room to get in. "Hi Ava." He said as he walked in and gave her a smile. "Is your sister ready?" He asked asked looked around and laid eyes on me. His eyes got big and he just stood there and stared. I smiled and looked down at my feet as I blushed. I heard some one clear their throat and I looked up and it was my dad. Justin stepped forward and held out his hand and waited for my dad to shake it. "Hi sir Im Justin." He said as my father grapped his hand and shook it."Hi Justin Im Mr. Clark, but call me David." He said as Justin nodded. "Take care of my baby girl." My dad said as he looked at me than back at Justin. "Will do sir." Justin said as he looked at me.

I smiled at Justin, hugged my mom and dad and Ava goodbye. I looked at Justin, "You ready?" He asked. I nodded and headed for the door. We walked out and as we got closer to the car Justin ran up and opened my door for me. I smiled and blushed even more. "Thanks." I said as I climbed in.