Chapter TwentyTwo

JUSITNS P.O.V.

The lunch went by great. Everybody loved Mya and the littles really liked her. Especially Jaxon. I chuckled to myself remembering what happened earlier with Jaxon and Mya as I walked into the living room after helping  mom and Erin clean up the dishes.

Flashback

We were all sitting at the table eating, talking and laughing. Erin made my favorite food which was spaghetti. We were all enjoying ourselves. We were all sitting at the table talking when Jaxon got up and walked around to the table over to Mya. He lightly tapped her and she leaned down and he whispered something in her ear. She chuckled and smiled and whispered something back into his ear. A huge smile spread across his face as he leaned up and hugged her. He then walked back over  to his chair and finished eating.

I smiled. I'm definitely gonna find out what he told her and what she told him. I finished putting the dishes away and walked into the living room where Mya and the littles were. Mya was sitting on the couch with Jaxon on her lap. Jazzy was sitting beside Mya playing with one of her dolls. I walked over and sat on the other side of Mya. She looked over at me and smiled and I smiled back.

Jaxon giggled and whispered something into Mya's ear. She laughed and looked over at me before whispering something back into his ear. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked as a smile spread across my face. Jaxon looked over at me. "Its non ya business." He said so serious. I raised my eyebrows, "Oh really little man?" I asked as I raised my hand up and was about to start tickling him. "Yes really Justy!" He said as he looked down at my hand knowing what was coming next. A smile soon spread on his face. "Okay well then you give me no choice." I said as I reached over and began to tickle him. His laugh filled the whole room.

He tried to get Mya to help but as soon as she did I used my other hand and began to tickle her. I was now tickling both Mya and Jaxon. They were both now on the floor trying to get away from me. Jaxon soon yelled for Jazzy to come help. She smiled and set her doll down and ran over and jumped on my back. We were now all on the floor laughing our heads off.

I looked over at Mya and Jaxon, "So are you gonna tell me what you two were whispering about or do I have to continue to tickle you guys?" I asked with a smile. Jaxon looked up at Mya and Mya nodded her head yes.  Jaxon sat and grabbed Mya's hand. "Me and Mya are boyfwiend and girlfwiend." He said with that cute little kid voice.

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh really? I thought me and Mya were boyfriend girlfriend?" I said as I looked at Mya with a smile. She blushed. "Nuh uh Justy! Me and Mya are together and there's nothing you can do about it!" Jaxon said as he stuck his tongue out. I chuckled before an idea come to mind. "I bet there is!" I said as I slide closer to them. I wink at Mya before slowly leaning in and capturing her lips with mine. Mya quickly kissed back. A smile soon spread on my face as we kissed. We were soon interrupted when we heard Jazzy and Jaxon scream "EWWWWWW!"

We both pulled away and laughed. "Okay you can have Mya." Jaxon said with a sad face. "Aww dont be sad little guy. You'll find someone some day Jaxo." Mya said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. A smile spread across his face. He got up and ran to the kitchen to probably tell dad about Mya kissing his cheek. I chuckled to myself.

Jazzy soon got bored and went upstairs to her bedroom to play. Meanwhile me and Mya were left alone in the living room still sitting on the living room floor. "Hey Mya wanna take a walk?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head yes.