Chapter Twenty

Justin's Pov

Me and Mya were now on our way to meet my dad and the kids. The only thing she didn't know was that we were meeting them. I hope they like her. Wait! I know they will like her.  We are in the car on our way when suddenly Mya clears her throat.  I look over at her and furrow my eyebrows.

"You alright?" I ask her as I stop at a stop sign. She looks over at me and nods her head. "Yeah I'm fine." I nod in response. She licks her lips. Then it becomes completely silent for a couple minutes. I was about to turn on the radio when Mya started to talk.

"Hey Justin how much of that did you hear?" She asked nervously. I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about. "How much of what?" I said as I looked at the road ahead of me. "Back at my house. When um when me and Ava were talking?" She said quietly. I looked out my door window before answering. "Mya do you really wanna talk about this right now? We are almost there. Why don't we talk about it later after we meet the people I want you to meet?" I asked her as I looked over at her as I drove. She looked down before looking back up at me. She nodded her head. 

I was once again stopped at a stop sign, so I took this opportunity to reach over and cup Mya's face. I titled her head so she was looking into my eyes. She had a hint of nervousiness in them. I leaned down and gently kissed her lips. I pulled away. "Dont be scared beautiful. Im not gonna hurt you and I will never lie to you. I just dont want to get into something so important right now when we are about to do something also important. Alright?" I said in a whisper. I was still looking in her eyes. Her eyes lit up alittle bit more. She nodded her head in response. I smiled and placed my hand back on the steering wheel and drove down the road.

We pulled up to my dads house and I looked over at Mya. I smiled before getting out of the car and walked over to her side and opened her door. I held my hand out for her to grab, and she happily took it as she stepped out of the car. We were still holding hands while we walked up to the door. I knocked a couple of times and not shortly after we heard little foot steps on the floor. I smiled as I realized Jazzy and Jaxon were about to open the door. The door swung open and a huge smile spread across my face.

"JUSTY!!!!!!" They both screamed at the same time. I smiled and leaned down and picked them both up into my arms. I hugged them tight. "Hey guys. How are you?" I asked as I hugged them tighter. They giggled before answering, "Good!" I chuckled before setting them down on the floor. They both ran off into the house. I looked back at Mya and her face was in complete shock.

I chuckled as I grabbed her hand again and gently pulled her into the house. I closed the door and pulled her to me. Wrapping my arms around her waist. "Relax babe." I whispered into her ear. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked up at me. "How can I relax you brought me to meet your family." She whispered.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Mya what is there to be nervous about? You met them once already, remember?" I said as I run my fingers through her hair. She just looked at me, nervousness her eyes. "Mya relax." I say as I cup both of her cheeks in my hands. She nodded her head okay. She took a deep breath. I reached down and grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingers together. I turned around and stopped.

"How long have you been standing there Dad?" I say as a smile spreads across my face. He smiled before walking closer to us. He laid his hand on my shoulder and looked at me with a smile. "Now son that's doesn't matter. The thing that matters is that you introduce me to this beautiful young lady." He said as he smiled and looked over at Mya. I turned to face Mya and noticed she was blushing. I smiled and squeezed her hand reassuringly. 

"Dad this is my girlfriend, Mya." I said as I smiled at him.

Mya's Pov

My heart completely just stopped beating. Did he really just call me his girlfriend? I looked up at him and then to Jeremy then back to Justin. Justin was smiling big. Jeremy was also smiling.  "Well hello Mya, I'm Jeremy. Justin's dad. Its nice to meet you." Jeremy said as he reached for my hand to shake. I shook his hand back. "Hello its nice to meet you too." I said as I gave him a small smile, still in shocked. He chuckled.

"C'mon Erin has lunch almost ready." Jeremy said as he turned and walked to what must be the kitchen.  Justin looked at me and winked. He still had my hand in his and he led me to the kitchen. I could feel my cheeks turn hot.

I can not believe what is happening right now. All I could do was smile.