Chapter TwentyThree

MYA'S P.O.V.

As I get up and head to the front door I feel Justin intertwine our fingers together.  I look up at him and smile. He smiles back.

We walk out the door and begin to walk down the side walk. I look around as Justin starts to swing our hands. I can't help but smile. As we continued to walk it was silent. It wasnt a uncomfortable silence it was actually really relaxing.

We continue to walk and my mind wonders off into its own little world. I've spent the last week with Justin.  And it was absolutely great. Every thing we did was amazing. I smile to myself as I remember Justin took me to the carnival the other day.

That was by far my favorite day with Justin. I continue to be in my own little world without even noticing Justin was calling my name. "Mya?.... Mya?!" Justin said as he waved his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. I shake my head clearing all the thoughts that was just running through it. "Oh, sorry what were you saying?" I said as blush crept onto my face.

Justin chuckled and squeezed my hand, "I said that we are here." I looked up as my eyebrows furrowed together. I didn't know we were going somewhere specific. I looked around and seen that we were at a park. 

I smiled and ran over to the swings. I sat down and began to swing lightly back and forth. I soon felt someone begin to push me from behind, I turned and seen Justin pushing me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Mya we need to talk." Justin said as he slowed down my swing after a while. I nodded okay and we walked over to the picnic tables. We sat down across from each other and it was quiet for a little bit. Justin finally cleared his throat before talking.

"Mya, earlier when you asked if I heard what you and your sister was talking about, I did. I heard everything. And I just want you to know that you are good enough for me. You are worth all the time in the world." He said kind of nervously. I look down and stare at my fold hands. He tilted my head up with his finger tips. "Mya you are an amazing girl, and I know that we have been moving extremely fast, but do know and understand that I will do whatever it takes to make you feel beautiful and worth my time. I'm not going to give up on you because you think you aren't worth my time. I'm going to fight for you. I am wanting and willing to take the next step with you Mya. That is if you want it too." Justin said as he looked me in the eyes. 

"Okay what do you mean Justin?" I said a little confused.  He looked down at his shoes before looking up at me again running his fingers through his hair. 

"What I mean by that is that earlier when I called you my girlfriend I meant it. I want you to be my girlfriend Mya.  I want to be able to hold you and kiss you and call you mine. I don't want to share you. I want to be your man. And I want you to be my girl." He said as he looked deep into my eyes.  He licked his lips and reached across the table and grabbed my hand. "Mya, will you please make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?" He asked as I stared into his deep brown eyes. A smile spread across my face.

"Yes." I said. A smile spread across Justin's face. "Really?!" He said as he jumped up in excitement.  I chuckled,  "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend Justin!" I said as he picked me up off the bench and twirled us around. I laughed. He smiled and set me down and wrapped his arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes.

I stared back into his as he slowly started to lean down. Soon enough our lips crashed together. We shared a passionate kiss before we were rudely interrupted by a bright flash.

Justin pulled away and looked up.

"Shit."

He said as he pushed my body behind his as a bunch of paps surrounded us.