Chapter 14

The rest of the week passed quickly, with minimal interaction with Ryan since everyone was busy planning for our week long camping trip. We were leaving from school on Friday so we made sure to have the cars packed up Thursday night.   

As usual, Avery was able to convince my parents to let me out of my grounding to go camping, convinced it would help control my temper, whatever that meant.

Friday afternoon came and we were on the road with three packed cars. I wasn't sure where we were going camping, which was fine because I wasn't driving or taking my car so I didn't feel the need to pay attention. Hunter, Ryan, and Jeremy drove their cars and the rest of us were piled in with all our camping gear and of course, lots of booze.

We pulled into the campground just before the sun went down Friday night. We hurried to put the tents up and get a fire going so we could see and hopefully make some food.

The first thing opened was the booze, then when the tents were finally put up and everyone piled around the now blazing fire. We made hot dogs, then smores and told ghost stories as we continued to drink until everyone started to head into tents to go to sleep. We all slept in small 2 person tents, Tiffany and Ryan were in one, Mel and Hunter, Dylan and Heather, Jeremy and Abby, Colin and Ben, and Avery and I.

When everyone was in their tents, it was just Ben and I sitting at the fire. We sat in comfortable silence before he got up, said goodnight to me and went into his tent.

I still wasn't tired so I walked around the campground. We were some of the only campers, only a few other campgrounds were taken by a tent or two and a few RV's. I kept walking until I came across the huge lake, it shimmered in the moonlight and I smiled as I walked across the beach to the small dock. I sat on the end of the dock and let my feet dangle over the edge. 

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind me but I ignored him and continued looking out at the lake.  Ryan sat beside me and nudged my shoulder, trying to get my attention.

"Shouldn't you be satisfying your girlfriend, or do you need help from a real man for that?" I asked without looking at him.

"Ouch that hurt. But for your information, she is fully satisfied but thanks for your interest," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice and I rolled my eyes. Always the over confident jackass.

"So what are you doing out here?"

"Couldn't sleep."

"Me neither," I answered and started to stand but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to sit beside him.  He pulled me too hard and I fell forward but just as I was going into the water, I grabbed his ankle and pulled him in with me. I hit the freezing water and it was a shock to my system and I screamed, pulling my head out of the water gulping for air.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I cried after his head popped out of the water.

"Me? You're seriously going to blame this on me when it was your fault?" he sputtered. He glared at me before splashing water at me. I glared back and started flinging water at him, which started a water fight.

My arms couldn't take it anymore and I finally swam toward the shore only to look back to see Ryan with a shit eating grin on his face because he won. I walked through the shallow end of the water as I walked onto the beach and for good measure kicked water in his face as he was swimming to shore. He glared at me and swam faster and I took off running in the opposite direction. He was faster than me and tackled me to the ground, tickling me until I finally cried for mercy. He was still laughing when I realized he was straddling my legs, he seemed to have noticed and rolled off of me to lay next to me but his hand was still on my stomach.

I brushed his hand off of my stomach and touching his hand sent shivers down my spine. Our eyes locked and before I knew what I was doing, I was kissing him. Slowly at first but I just wanted to intensify the kiss and as if he knew what I was thinking, his tongue slipped inside my mouth to intertwine with mine. He tasted like honey and I couldn't get enough of his kisses. I moved to straddle his legs and his hands were all over me, every place his hands touched it felt like it was on fire. 

He lifted my shirt off my head but quickly captured my lips with his again before moving to kiss down my jaw and my neck, gently sucking and I moaned. His hands were on my back pulling me closer to him and he sat up, I quickly pulled off his shirt and for the first time I felt his muscles. They felt hard and soft at the same time and I moaned as he moved to kiss down my body to the tops of my breasts that were barely covered by my bra.

"God you're so beautiful," he said softly as he buried his face in my breasts, kissing and sucking before I felt my bra being detached and slowly taken off of me. Suddenly my nipple was in his mouth and I moaned loudly and I could feel him smiling as he nibbled softly, another moan escaping my lips.

"I never took you for a screamer," he said as he captured my lips with his again.

My mind couldn't concentrate, I felt like I had to tell him but I couldn't find the words as he roamed my body with his lips and fingers. He unzipped my pants and with my help slowly took them and my panties off before he took his own pants and boxers off, while kissing me passionately.

"Oh god, Ryan--" I said but I was cut off when his fingers entered me and I screamed in pleasure. He continued his work with his fingers and he kissed me deeply, I continued to moan as his fingers worked their magic. I had my eyes closed and felt him get on top of me but his fingers were still inside of me and he was still kissing me passionately. Suddenly there was a boiling feeling in the pit of my stomach and it felt so good I screamed and moaned until it subsided, I felt him smiling as he kissed down my jaw and my neck.

"You liked that did you?" he whispered and nibbled on my earlobe, a smile still on his lips as he kissed down my neck. I opened my mouth to speak but just as I was about to speak, he thrust himself into me and he immediately froze. His eyes met mine and I saw the anger and fear in his eyes the second he realized.

"Holy shit Hayles I'm so sorry I had no idea. Why didn't you tell me?" he cried as he stared at me, trying to stay still.

"I tried but I couldn't find the words..." I explained as a single tear ran down my cheek. He wiped it away and held his hand on my cheek, staring into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I should have realized," he said and kissed my cheek softly. I didn't say anything as I continued to focus on the pain I was feeling between my legs, it was like nothing I had ever felt before. I knew from stories in school of girls' losing their virginity was painful, but the pain was like nothing I ever imagined.

"I'm okay now," I said after a few moments of trying to catch my breath and maintain my composure. He kissed my lips softly but didn't move his body, I could feel his body slightly shaking, I thought from holding his body upright with only his hands on either sides of my head.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked pulling away from my lips to stare into my eyes.

"No!" I cried and he chuckled. He slowly and gently started to thrust inside me and after a few times it stopped hurting as much and the pleasure overtook the pain.

"I can't hold back anymore," he said and I opened my eyes to see his eyes squeezed shut and he moaned and his body went rigid, I leaned up and kissed him and he fell on top of me.

"Okay as much as I like this position you're way too heavy," I said and pushed him off of me and he laughed, pulling my head to his and capturing my lips with his.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you," he said putting his forehead on mine and looking into my eyes.

"No I'm sorry, I didn't think this would happen." I explained and he nodded, got up and started getting dressed. After a moment of watching him I did the same and we walked back to the campsite in our soaking wet clothes, without saying a word.