Chapter 22

Walking into the grand sitting room actually took my breath away. It had a sofa in the middle of the room facing a huge flat screen TV and on the other side of the room were two french doors leading to a balcony with a view of the lake and city around us. Through the double doors on the other side of the room opened to a huge king size bed full of oversized pillows and I took no time to run and jump on the bed. I was immersed in satin and lace but couldn't stop myself from giggling, especially when Ryan jumped on the bed with me and tickled me until I begged for mercy.

"This place is amazing!" I cried as I sat up to look around the huge bedroom. It had two wardrobes on either side of the double doors and another set of french doors that led to another balcony and a door on the other side that I assumed led to the bathroom.

"Yes it's not too bad is it?" he asked and I laughed, hitting him lightly with a pillow.

"You never did tell me what happened with Ethan yesterday when I left your house," I said trying to sit up again but with all the oversized pillows I gave up and laid down and he put his arms around me.

"You mean when you ran away last night?" he asked and I blushed. I had to admit that I had never been that embarrassed before in my life.

"We were literally caught with our pants down!" I cried in defense and he smiled.

"Ethan grilled me for a little while then I reminded him how many times I walked in on him and he dropped it," he explained. I felt like there was more to the story but I dropped it for the sake of our weekend together.

We had a fantastic dinner in the hotel then came back to the hotel and watched movies. I fell asleep on the couch cuddling with him and only awoke when I felt myself being carried to the bed.

"Shh, get some sleep," Ryan whispered and kissed my forehead as he laid me on the bed and pulled the covers over me. I closed my eyes and heard him in the sitting room and I snapped my eyes open and scurried into the bathroom after grabbing an outfit from my suitcase.

It took more time than I had expected to get into the contraption but when I finished I studied myself in the mirror and I smiled. The red of the corset really contrasted against my light skin and the top of my boobs were sticking up a bit at the top and even from behind it looked good with my butt showing from the thong panties. The thing that did it in was the thigh high nylons and high heels I wore with it. 

I walked into the bedroom and leaned against the door frame until Ryan looked up from his phone at me. His jaw must have hit the floor and his phone dropped onto the ground and he didn't seem to care. He jumped over the sofa and took me into his arms, pushing us onto the bed as he kissed me.

"You look amazing," he whispered as he continued kissing all over my body.

Every touch felt like hot lava and I thought I'd burst into flames at any moment. We ravished each other's bodies until he finally entered me and I screamed in pleasure and pure ecstasy. He smiled every time he made me squeal moan or scream and moaned so loudly when he came himself.

We collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep. 

I woke up to his morning wood poking into my back and decided he needed a blow job which I did and he woke up moaning. When he finished I wiped my mouth and smiled and he pulled me to him and we laid like that until we decided to call for room service even though it was probably lunchtime.

We spent the weekend in pure romantic bliss, we spent our days at the pool, beach and walking around town, and our nights making love in the giant bed and many other places in the rooms.

On Monday morning I was sad to be going home and packed as slow as I possibly could.

"I don't want to go home either," he said and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck and I shivered.