Epilogue

I called my dad the next day and told him I was moving home and he was, of course, not surprised. He was however shocked when I told him I was pregnant. He didn't talk to me for a few days but he said he needed time to process the news and did come visit me the next weekend.

My mother of course was furious and kicked me out of the house although I never actually moved back in with her. 

Both Ryan and Avery's parents said I could live with them but Ryan and I decided to get our own apartment and we both got part time jobs and my dad was helping us with the rent.

During Christmas holidays my dad came to visit and stayed in a hotel a few blocks from our apartment. He was determined to have everything for the baby before it arrived and before he left to go home, he definitely had the nursery covered. Between him and Ryan's parents, the nursery was ready for the baby when she came along on February 14th.

Ryan proposed to me the summer after baby Erika was born and the wedding is planned after we graduate from college in a few years.

He gave me fair warning and I didn't listen. Now we just call it fate. 

A/N

Thank you everyone for reading my story and keeping with me this whole time. I really enjoyed writing this and I hope to write another story soon. Thanks so much!!