Chapter 21

"Are we done shopping yet?" I whined as the girls pulled me into what felt like the 50th store today.

"No but this will be the last one," Mel said and winked as she pulled me into a lingerie store.

"This would look so cute on you," Avery held up a black babydoll outfit for Mel and she shook her head.

"I want something hot that will knock his socks off," Mel explained and Avery nodded as she put the outfit back. 

That remark triggered something and I decided I knew how to get my payback on the hot boy that has been driving me crazy.

I picked up a red corset with matching thong panties and once I tried them on, I decided they were perfect. They made my boobs look spectacular as they peeked over the fabric. I walked to the till and found thigh high stockings that would be perfect with the outfit and after some more time, we had all picked out outfits for our special someone. I was sure Mel and Avery knew who I was with and if they didn't then they definitely suspected it was Ryan.  The question that was running through my mind when I walked out the store was who was Avery sleeping with?

The three of us walked up to the boys, each of us holding our small bag from the lingerie store and I swear all three jaws hit the floor when they saw the bags.

"Is that something I'm going to like?" Hunter asked when Mel sat next to him.

"No but my other boyfriend will," Mel teased and kissed him.

After having dinner at a restaurant in town we decided to head back to the campground. Instead of Ryan driving me nuts the entire way back, I teased him so much that he had to stay in the car for a few minutes so no one could see his little problem.

"We should play some games tonight," Colin suggested and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

After about 15 minutes of bickering over what games we should play, we finally voted and decided on flashlight tag. The game only lasted about half an hour before us girls got thrown into the lake by the boys and that started a long night of water fights. I took my winning by pushing Ryan's head under the water by climbing on top of him.

"I like a girl on top but not like that," Ryan cried as he sputtered water out of his mouth.

"Then you're doing it wrong, bro," Colin said and Ryan flicked water at his face but didn't respond.

We were all panting and out of breath when we got out of the water so we sat on the beach watching the sun set. I didn't notice that Ryan was next to me until he wrapped me in his arms and I put my head on his chest.

"Are you going to tell me what's in that bag?" Ryan whispered and I smiled.

"What's the fun in that?" I asked and felt him shaking his head and I knew he was rolling his eyes too.

The next few weeks flew by and soon it was the night before Kat's graduation and I was getting annoyed with all of the fawning everyone was doing with her and that nobody had anything else to talk about anymore.

Ryan surprised me with a romantic weekend after graduation a few hours away where we can just be a couple without having to pretend for anyone.

"Did you know your sister is captain of the volleyball team?" a girl asked me at school and I looked at her as if she had two heads. 

"Yes I'm aware," I replied and walked away. It only seemed to get worse.

"Did you know your sister aced her classes?"

"Did you know your sister is valedictorian?"

"Did you know your sister got into Columbia?"

"Did you know your sister is going to be at Princeton next year?"