Chapter 16

The next morning I woke up in the tent alone again, I could hear people talking outside of the tent but I was so sore I didn't have the energy to move. I was surprised that I was more sore today than I was yesterday.

"Oh you're up, come on sleepy head," Mel said when she stuck her head in the tent and saw that I was awake.  I couldn't tell her I had lost my virginity 2 nights ago and had sex again last night so I was too sore to move, so I groaned and sat up in the small tent.

I slowly got dressed before emerging from the tent with a yawn, closing the zipper behind me.  I turned around to Avery handing me a loaded plate and I smiled and thanked her, sitting on one of the chairs in front of the small fire.

"Sleep well?" Abby asked, sitting in the chair next to me.

"Yeah but sleeping on rocks is killing me," I said, hoping that would explain why I was so sore yesterday and today.

"Yes it's not as nice as a 50 foot RV that sleeps six," she said and smiled.  "Are you up for going to the beach again today?"

"Oh that would be fun.  Are you going to come in this time?" I asked.  Heather, Tiffany and Abby sat on the beach watching us in the water yesterday.

"Yeah, it looked like too much fun to resist missing out on again," she explained and I nodded. I'm not sure I could've sat on the sidelines and watched everyone else having fun.

Just as I was getting up to throw my empty plate in the fire, Colin grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, running towards the lake.  I pounded on his back and screamed at him to let me go but he only laughed and continued running. Suddenly I saw a few of the others behind us and then I was being tossed in the water off of the dock. 

When my head popped out of the water I looked up to see Colin standing at the dock laughing at me as I glared and slapped my hands against the water in anger.  I swam to the dock and climbed up the side, standing in front of Colin with a glare and my arms crossed over my chest.

"I'm sorry darling," Colin said with a smile, his arms outstretched for a hug.  I smiled and pushed him as hard as I could and he fell backwards and into the water, making a huge splash and everyone around me laughed. Dylan picked me up by my armpits and jumped into the water with me and I screamed as I hit the water again.

I popped out of the water to see everyone else on the dock jumping into the water, except for Heather and Tiffany, who were sitting on the beach looking into their compacts.

Hunter sprayed me with water and I lunged at him, trying to dunk him in the water but he swam away too fast. I felt someone's arm around my waist and I turned around in his arms to face Ryan who was smiling down at me. I smiled back before jumping on him and dunking him into the water with my weight. I felt his fingers on my thigh and what I think was his lips on my inner thigh, rubbing his hand up my body as he came back up for air.

"Tease," I said quietly so he was the only one who could hear me.  He smiled devilishly and I knew from prior experience, I better run so I turned and tried to swim away from him as fast as I could. I heard him chuckle before I felt him behind me, pulling my ankle back and my head went under water quickly before popping up in front of him.

I'm not sure how much time passed but soon we were getting tired and swimming to the beach, where Heather and Tiffany were still sitting.

"Did you bring a beach ball or anything?" Mel asked Hunter and he smiled, taking off toward the campground.

I turned to Avery when she said something to me but I was taken aback when Colin came flying towards me, knocking me down to the ground and tickling me.

"What the fuck!" I screamed as Colin continued to tickle me and I was trying to swat at him to get him off of me but I couldn't stop laughing as he continued his assault.

Colin suddenly stopped tickling me and I opened my eyes to see a volleyball sitting next to us and Colin rubbing the side of his head, still straddling me.

"What the fuck dude!" Colin cried, glaring at someone over his shoulder.  I took this as the opportunity to shove him off of me and sit up in the sand.

"Let's play some ball!" Avery cried and I cringed.  Why is everyone so obsessed with sports in our school?

"You guys play, I'm going to go take a shower," I said and stood up.

"Oh does little princess not want to show that she sucks at volleyball?" Tiffany said to me and I glared at her.

I started to charge towards Tiffany with a scowl on my face but Hunter grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the water. I was a bit relieved that I was stopped because I wasn't sure what I was going to do when I reached Tiffany.

"Come on, I'll throw you in the water if you don't stop," Hunter warned me. I huffed and nodded although he couldn't see me as I was over his shoulder.  He gently put me down in front of him, a look telling me to be good or else and I nodded with a pout on my face.

For the next few hours we played volleyball, dodgeball, keep away and a few other games in the water that I wasn't sure what the names of the games were, or even if they had names. I was exhausted as we walked up to the campsite.

"Why did we come all this way just to play in the water?" I heard Tiffany whine and I rolled my eyes.

"Why is she even here?" I asked Mel who was about to say something when Tiffany turned around to glare at me, stopping me in my tracks.

"Why are you here, no one wants you here!" Tiffany cried, her arms up in the air like a deranged crazy person.

"Me? No one even invited you, you just wanted to come because you were fucking Ryan!" I screamed in her face. She flinched but quickly regained her composure as she lunged at me, pushing me back and landed on my butt in the dirt.

"At least he wants me!" she cried and I stood up, pushing her hard and she fell backwards and into the dirt behind her.

"Who the fuck cares, you'll fuck anyone who walks!" I cried, glaring at the girl lying in the dirt.

"At least I've had sex, you virgin!" she cried, standing to her feet to glare at me again.

"Yesterday I was a slut and now I'm a virgin, make up your mind you crazy bitch," I said shaking my head.

"You're just jealous Ryan actually fucked me," she said as she continued to glare at me.

"Yeah him and half the school population. Congratulations, you're a whore," I smirked and as she was about to pounce on me again, Dylan was between us. Colin was immediately behind me, pulling me away from Tiffany, and I looked back to see Dylan was trying to calm Tiffany down.

"Come on Braveheart, let's get something to eat before you start another fight," Colin said, leading me away from the crazy bitch.

"Hey she started it!" I cried and Colin laughed as he continued leading me back to the campsite.

Jeremy and Hunter were as usual at the picnic table on the grills, making us lunch.

"You could've taken her," Mel said as I joined her and Avery at the now dead fire.

"Don't encourage her!" Hunter called to Mel and we laughed, walking towards the boys to get some food as we were all starving after all the running around we did in the lake and on the beach.