Chapter 3: Countdown 'til Christmas

It had been a few days since Dipper had learned of Pacifica's return.
He had been left home alone at the Shack, sitting in the living room watching a documentory when his phone buzzed in his room.
One unheard message: Pacifica Northwest
"Hey Dip, my flight landed early so is it okay if I stay at the Mystery Shack tonight. Just cause it is closer to the airport. Also my European plan doesn't transfer and I'm outta minutes so bye."

Dipper was unaware of Pacifica's message and fell asleep on the couch.

He woke up to the sound of something tossing. Dipper turned around and a body fell onto his waist. Dipper nearly lost it.
What the heck, who is thi...
Dipper noticed the blonde hair and familiar complexion, it was Pacifica!
But why, she's not supposed to be here for another day or so. Back on topic, why is she on top of me! He panicked.
Maybe I can wake her up.
He began poking her.
"Pacifica, wake up."
Pacifica moaned and turned the other way.
"Oh come on Pacifica, get off me!" Dipper demanded.
Pacifica gained consciousness.
"Wha-"
She scanned her surroundings, then noticed Dipper. Her face turned bright red.
"Oh Dipper, hi. I-I can explain!"
"Oh please, try me."
The door opened revealing Mabel. The two turned toward her in shock.
"Omg! You guy were..."
"NO! SHUT UP!" Pacifica spat.
"Yeah, this is a big misunderstanding, at least I think." Dipper faced Pacifica.
"If you say so, I have to unpack anyway." She skipped back outside.
Dipper cleared his throat. "You were saying."
"Uh, yes well um... you see... um? I got here last night and saw you sleeping and wanted to wake you up then I must've just crashed, yeah." Pacifica rambled.
"Okay, but isn't this situation getting a little redundant?"
Pacifica nervously laughed.
Dipper got up.
"So how's it been?" He asked.
"Okay I guess."
"Thought so. You wanna go get something?" Dipper asked.
"Get what?" Pacifica yawned.
"To eat dummy."
"Oh, then sure." Pacifica said in a chipper tone.
It's good to be back.