Chapter 18: After the Party

Dipper tossed and turned in his sleep.
He woke up on the Mystery Shack couch to the sounds of shouting.
"Mabel, hurry up and get these streamers down will ya!" A voice said.
"Stan, I'm kinda busy!" A voice shouted back.
"Shut up!" Dipper yelled in the midst of the commotion.
"You earn the right to yell when you help clean up!" Stan said from the other room.
Dipper began to try to sleep but it was no use.
The doorbell rang, interrupting the bickering.
"Mabel, could you get that?"
"I got it!" Dipper said. The question of who was at the door seemed to flicker in the back of Dippers head as he closed in on the door.
Who would be stupid enough to come here at this time? Dipper thought, yawning.
He opened the door to find two tall men, wearing suits, shaded glasses and earpieces.
"Can I help you?" Dipper asked reluctantly.
"We're looking for a Dipper Pines." One of the men said.
"You're speaking to him."
"Mr. Pines, if it would be alright we'd like to have a word with you." The other one offered.
"Nothing wrong with that I guess, I'll be ready in a minute." Dipper said before running in to grab a pair of clean clothes.
He came back out to find the men waiting patiently by a deep black sedan, presmably the one the arrive in.
"If you'll please, Mr. Pines." The one said.
"Right." He got into the car with the men and they drove off.
Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the Gravity Falls Police station. They took Dipper to an isolated room with a table and metal chairs. The two men sat on one side, Dipper on the other.
"Mr. Pines, do you know this girl?" The man pulled up a file photo of Pacifica.
"Yeah that's Pacifica Northwest, she's my- what happened?" The room had and dark feel in it now as the two men fell silent.
"Mr. Pines, Pacifica was declared missing this morning."
The deafening sound of absolute silence was present in the room.
Ww-what, that's impossible! How- how could this have happened. I thought everything was over. Unless... NO, I need to find her! I have to... Dipper began to involuntarily stand up.
"Mr. Pines!" The two men yelled standing up.
Dipper snapped out of his craze.
"Right, I'm sorry. It appears that I'm rushing into things." He sat back down.
"Mr. Pines do you know who would have any issues with Ms. Northwest?"
"Plenty of people hate Pacifica, but I don't think... that's it!"
"What it?"
"I know who kidnapped Pacifica!"
"Kid if you know something we don't then you need to let us know."
"It was her father, Preston."
"Fascinating!"
"I have to go."
"Perfectly fine Mr. Pines, we have what you're here for."
"Thank you, until next time." Dipper left. He grabbed his jacket from the stand in the lobby and headed out.
He had a lead, but didn't know where to start.