Chapter 11: Panic Grippened

A bead of sweat ran down Dipper's forehead.
What... what do I do? He contemplated.
Do I tell Pacifica or do I... Dipper didn't know what to do first.
Against the dictation of his mind, he typed Pacifica's number on his phone.
"Hey this is Pacifica, please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."
Dipper snarled at the prerecorded message.
"Darn it, where is she?"
Dipper ran down the stairs of his building to his car. He turned it on and headed in a familiar direction.
He later arrived at the new Northwest Mansion. Dipper got out of the car and headed toward the grand entrance. He knocked on the heavy oak door and waited for a response.
Pacifica's butler opened the door.
"Oh... hello Mr. Pines." He said reconizing Dipper.
"Hi, is Pacifica here." Dipper asked.
"I'm afraid not. Ms Northwest left the estate about an hour ago." The butler said with a rich english accent.
"Did she say where she went?" Dipper asked, desperately prying for information about his girlfriend's whereabouts.
"My condolences, but no." He said.
"Okay, well thanks anyway."
"My pleasure Mr. Pines, good afternoon." He said, shutting the door as Dipper turned to leave, still with no more information that he started.
He left for his own apartment, not knowing where to begin to look. All he could do was worry.
It wasn't until the day after he got a call.
"Hello." Dipper answered.
"Hey Dip, sorry I wasn't there yesterday I had some business outside the Falls to take care of." A familiar voice replied.
"Oh, hey Pacifica." Dipper said in surprise.
"My phone says you called but there's no message, is something wrong?" Pacifica asked.
"Actually yeah, but the topic's a little too lengthy to talk about on the phone. Would you mind meeting me at the park in the middle of town?"
"Sure, I'd love to, see ya soon." Pacifica responded.
"Yeah, see ya in a bit." Dipper hung up.
Finally, maybe now Dipper would get a chance to sort things out. And find out about the noticable feeling of guilt hidden in Pacifica's demeanor.
What are you hiding, Pacifica?