Chapter 14: The Living Room

"Hey kid, you've have four already, ya sure you want another one?" Stan asked.
"Just give me one before a sue you, old man!"
"Jeez but it's the last can I'm getting for ya." Stan set a lite beer on the table of the Mystery Shack living room.
A click was heard to open the can and the recipient chugged every drop before sighing with pleasure.
At this, Dipper walked into the living room. Much to his surprise, he found his gruncle Stan on his chair, and Pacifica on the beat-up couch the twins always sat on.
Pacifica had her head tilted back.
"Kid, Blondie over here just downed half a case of beer in 30 flat. She looks like a real keeper." Stan told Dipper, laughing.
"Half a case? Pacifica." Dipper looked at his 19 year old girlfriend in disbelief.
"The legal drinking age in Europe is less than it is here." Pacifica responded, still in the same position.
Stan left the room to take care of the gift shop.
"Who made you judge, jury, and excisioner of the drinking police?" She nonsensically asked.
"Drinking police? You are drunk." Dipper sat down beside her.
"You're crazy I'm not drunk." She refused.
"You are and it's almost Christmas eve, everyones going to be here for the party later." Dipper reminded her.
"What party? Who's coming? Will there be eggnog?"
"The non alcoholic kind. Unlike miss Europe, some of us can't buy drinks yet." Dipper said.
Pacifica fell on Dipper.
"So do you like me or something." Pacifica said in a drowsy voice.
"What are you talking about?"
"I mean you wouldn't be getting so bothered if I get on top of you like that." She said.
"That is true —wait! You under the influence of alcohol and it's not even noon yet."
"So you like it if I do this..." Pacifica said.
"As a healthy, young, man, I can't say no but you should get off me befor-" Dipper was interrupted by the door opening, it was Mabel.
"I'll just go... this way..." She crept out.
"Get off of me, pleeeease." Dipper said but Pacifica wouldn't budge.
Pacifica then passed out, snoring on Dipper's chest.
"My God!" He screamed.