Oh no...

I picked up my bags " here we go." .
The 2 story house was colored a light shade of brown  and stones covered the front .
I hesitated to open the door .
What will they be like ?
Will they like me ?

I shook off my thoughts as I knocked .
Instantly , the door opened to reveal a smiling lady and a man , assuming her husband ." Hi.I'm nancy and this is my husband Jeff. Just call us mom and dad if you like.
I'm not calling them that. "Hi. " I said ."Um. I'm lilac . "She gave me a hug.I awkwardly stood there ."Come in"
Was she one of these fake nice people ? I hope not .
I stepped inside , looking around the room. Everything was decently sized . The rooms were decorated modern style and it was very clean." I'll show you to your room." I followed her up the stairs and a bedroom was on the right ." Go ahead, get settled in."

The room was medium sized . Like any other teenagers bedroom it had a queen sized bed , a nightshade, Drawers , the basics . I set my bags down and started unpacking them into my closet while playing some music .

When I got everything set up I was really tired so I lied down in my bed . Before I knew it I was sound asleep.

-
My eyes shot open as a loud shriek filler the room. I ended up falling off the bed in fright .
What the ?
There " Nancy " was with a air horn. WHY DID SHE WAKE ME UP WITH AN AIR HORN?

" What the hell?!" I yelled . " Hush child . You will not curse in my house . " oh great. She's one of those strict foster parents ." Well you shouldn't have woken me up with an air horn . " I fired back . " Do not back talk me ! Now get ready for school ."

I have been in her house for a day and we are already arguing.

I groaned as she left the room.
School . It's a ball of joy.

I got up out of the floor and roamed through my closet . I picked out a baggy t-shirt that said ' Leave me alone. ' ,  ripped skinny jeans , and black vans . I also brushed my long dark brown hair out and put it in a messy bun.
I look presentable I guess .
Not bad for a werewolf that's insane .
When I was younger my father told me about werewolves .
' Werewolves . They are humans with a animal instinct . They have a wolf within them , it's what makes them who they are .You'll understand when you get older ."

I will never forget that.

I haven't told anyone.I can't . I have shifted though . One night I was in the kitchen eating dinner and all of the sudden my bones felt like they were breaking , and they were. It was the most painful experience in my life .I haven't shifted since then .

" I made you breakfast" Jeff called.Food. I plopped downstairs . The smell of bacon and eggs hit me .
Yum.
" Thank you. " I thanked him and dug in.
After I was finished I said goodbye lazily and walked outside to my car that I had paid for with my own money.I am 17 so I do have my drivers license.
It is a red Chevy truck and I loved it. My pride and joy.
I pulled up the address on my phone and typed it in my ways app.
School . Here we go.

Stones's POV

I got out of some random girls bed . I didn't even know her name so I just used her last night . It was a easy stress release so I did it . Every night .

I ran my hands through my hair out of habit and left the place .
When I got home I had two angry parents staring me down. Oh no. "Stone get your butt over here . "
" Yes mother ? "
"Why didn't you come home last night ?
Not like they didn't know the answer they gave me that look of disappointment.
My father told me to follow him .

"This is not the way to handle things .I know that you being a upcoming Alpha has put a lot of responsibly on you but how will your mate feel?"He said . " She will be disgusted with me . I get it ."
He punched me in the shoulder . " Get a hold of yourself son. I didn't raise you to be like this . Keep this habit up and I'll hand the Alpha role to Levi. "
He wouldn't . Levi is my younger brother and he is so annoying .
" Go on now. You have school. "

Lilacs POV

When I got to school I could feel the nerves start to kick in.
New school . New kids . Maybe even a werewolf .
What am I saying? I've been to probably 20 different schools and no of them had one werewolf.
I guess I'm a independent wolf which could get a little lonely sometimes.

The school was big despite the tiny town. I parked my truck and walked into the double doors , taking a deep breath.
I looked around and found the administration office . The lady at the desk smiled at me . " You must be Lilac ." She reached out to shake my hand and I shook it . " I am . "
" Well in that case I have a stack of papers for you. "
She handed me a pile of papers . " This is your schedule, here is your locker combination and number , this is a map of the building , and some papers for your parents to sign If you have any questions or difficulties I'm always here ." She said . " Thank you! " She waved goodbye .

Well she was nice now let's try the students .

I tried finding my locker but I had no luck . " You look lost. " I turned around to see a tall girl with black hair and blue eyes . She was naturally beautiful. . " Oh I'm new here ."

" What is your first class? " She asked."Umm.." my eyes followed down the schedule , " English". Her eyes lit up. " Me too. Come on I'll show you were your locker is . " We walked down the halls , catching a few curious stares from people." Here it is ." We came to a stop." I got to go pee really bad so I'll see you in class . The bell is going to ring in 5."
She ran off and I laughed .

1...5..46
I put the locker combination in as I put my stuff inside and closed  .Next thing I know it I was being pulled into a closet .Something hard pressed me up against the door . " Where are you on my territory? " When he looked up at me out of all the darkness in the closet,  I could see his eyes turn a different shade .
What?
" Mate. Mine!" His lips were suddenly being placed on mine . It was static electricity . Physical electricity .My eyes went wide and I pushed him off with all the strength I had . " What do you think your doing?!l I snapped. " I'm kissing what's mine ! " He growled . An animistic growl.
No . He can't be.
I'm imagining things .
" I don't know what your problem is but I'm not yours . " I tried to reach for the door handle but he grabbed my hand before I could ." Your my mate . "
What the crap is he talking about ?
I can't even see him and I know he's hot. Wow that's bad . But when I'm thinking about it now , his aura is different. I can't explain it but it's like, I can feel his power .
Okay that's really  weird . I need therapy...

" Listen you have got me confused with someone else . Goodbye . " He tried grabbing me before I opened the door but I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He groaned in pain ." Feisty.I Iike it ."
I was already out of the door before he could finish his sentence .

A/N

SOOO how you liking it so far ? Yes ? No?

Do you like Stone?

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Have a wonderful and glorious day!

-Victoria