Not An Update But Important

I just want to say a couple things . This isn't a chapter or a book update .
I just feel inspired to write this.
Can you just think deeply with me ?

It's been a rough night to say the least. I've cried more times today than I have in 3 years .
I'm extremely sad and extremely happy at the same time if that makes any sense .
This weekend a friend of mine pasted away. I didn't know her very well but we talked a couple times .
I knew her better than she knew me .

Everyone loved her . She was a great person inside and out . She is known for that.

So what's the point in me saying this?

Your name .
Are you a jock, cheerleader, goth, nerd , etc ...?
What are you?
How would people describe you?

When you die suddenly you become the greatest person in the world . Has anyone ever noticed that?

Even if they weren't at all, not even in the slightest.

If you died right now , what would people remember you as ?

The kindest girl in every way, the musician who inspired others, or the bully that made people cry, the boy who hated everyone ?

If you think that you've got plenty of time , your wrong . You could die tomorrow and not think a thing in the world about it .

I'm not saying that you need to be perfect because no one in this world is perfect . Not me , not you.
No one.

Death is tragic but beautiful.
It brings people together in every way with the power of God .

So God , Thank you for giving us hope in the worst of the worst. Thank you for being their for me when I needed it . Thank you for helping me loose it  so I could find myself .

Thank you for this life .