Let Me In!

I sensed something was wrong . Everywhere I went guards watched me carefully . Like a hawk.

Something was wrong , I could feel it . I asked Stone again earlier today but he just shrugged me off . He always did that.

There was one thing I did need and that was answers , I needed them desperately.

He hadn't left my side , only on a few occasions.He was possessive but normally not this possessive . More like paranoid.

I wanted to know what was going on. I needed to.

Stone's eyes bounced back from me to his work.
Me . His work. Me . His work.

I got up to leave but he growled." Where do you think you're going ?! "

"Just to get a drink. I'll be back ." I grabbed the door handle but he shot up and pull it back in a split second .
" I said no. " He growled again.
" Chill out . You've been acting paranoid this whole week .What the crap is wrong ? "
" Just down pack stuff. Don't worry about it. "

I wish he would just tell me.

" That's what you always say! I yelled , on the verge of tears. I knew I was being childish but I just wanted him to include me and tell me everything . I feel left out.
Oh heck ! I am acting like a child . I need to pull my act together .
I start to run out the door again but he grabs my forearm. " Lilac .." I yank it away from me with all the force I have . " Don't . "

I just wanted alone time . No guards. No Stone . Just me .

I ran out the door and outside , not realizing a shifted in the process. So that's what it feels like to shift normally ?

I keep on going ; not sure where to but I just keep going . Finally when I got tired , I hauled to a stop and focused my mind to shift back like Stone had told me .
I winched as my bones starting cracking and forming . The pain wasn't as nearly as bad as last time I shifted, which I was thankful for . I put on the clothes I had brought with me and slumped on a log.

Alone time .

Now that I was here I didn't know what to do or what I should do. It wasn't right of me to just leave .He's probably worried .
It wasn't right of me to stay either . It's like I was suffocating in trying to get Stone to let me in and tell me his problems ; not hide them from me .

I felt a crunch of leaves , footsteps .
Many of them.

" Stone ? " I called out . No answer .
Fear rose up in the back of my threat.
" Look who it is ... the little Luna. "

Three guys stepped from the camouflage forest .They were mid 20s , one with red hair and the others blonde . They wore a evil grin, all looking identical .
I step back in fear .

What do I do?
I don't know how to fight .
What are they going to do?

I felt helpless .

" Don't be frightened ; we only want to take you to our Alpha . "
They started laughing in unison.
Take me to their Alpha?

That's when I made a run for it . A ran as fast as I ran without shifting but they were faster . One grabbed my arm tightly, the other grabbing my leg, and the last grabbing my other arm.

I heard a ear-splitting growl ; a growl I have never been so happy to hear in my life . Stone was there , his face full of rage .
" Get . Your. Hands . Off .My. Mate. " he spat out .
The guys' bodies trembled in fear and instantly let go of me . " uh.. is this your mate ? Jame did you know that he was ..er ... his mate ? " He stuttered out .
" no no.. "

It as a split second , before I blinked , the two of them were on the ground . Dead .
How ?
It didn't matter .

His face suddenly changed from rage to love . He gathered me up in his arms . "I'm so glad that your safe . " I felt anger rip over him.
"Why did you run away from me ?! Do you know, " , his voice changed from anger to love again , " ... how worried I was ?"

He nuzzled his head in my neck .
" I'm sorry. I should have listened to you but I was just.. " I trailed off. " It's okay... it's okay. I should have told you. I'm just glad your not hurt ."
He rubs his hand down my forearm,making sure I wasn't .

I looked at the dead bodies covered in blood on the ground . It was horrible sight . They were cruel and scary, but that doesn't mean they deserve to die.

Stone tilted by chin back to him, not wanting me to look at them any longer . " Come on, let's go home . "

A/N

Hi! Sorry that it's been so long since I updated . I needed time this week . Not only have I been so stressed but I have been so busy!

Hopefully this week I can get back on Schedule.

Anyways, 30K what the heck? That's insane .
Thank y'all so much !! For the comments and votes , without them I would have updated much later .

-Victoria