Attack

A week later --

" I told you ! Knew it!" I yelled at the tv. " Yeah, yeah. " Levi said , not admitting to the fact . Levi had become my good friend in the past week. He was so hilarious it's hard not to be friends with him.
But of course , Stone was there making me sit on his lap and twirling my hair .
We were watching some crime scene investigation show . " What? Are you kidding me ?! That was the end ?! " I threw the popcorn at the tv screen. " I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT! " Levi yelled .
" I know right . "

" Will y'all just shut up" Stone said . I tuned to face him. " Aw is somebody jealous ? " I teased. He pouted. " Am not . "

" Am too . "

" Am not . "

" Am too. "

His eyes suddenly went white . " What is it ? " He got up and I can see him switch to protective mode .
" Rouges "  .

Stones POV

I started barking orders at my pack warriors and Jake .

They were spotted at the borderline . We have to act quick.

Tell group A to go to the north , group B to go to the East, group C to the South , and D to the west now !

Yes alpha .

"Levi , I need you to stay here and protect her . Don't let her out of your sight or I will rid you to shreds even if you are my  brother . Do you understand me ? "
He nodded , knowing I was serious . " Good . Lilac don't you dare leave Levi's side . I love you. " I took her chin in my hand briefly then dashed out the door .

I was fierce and quick, like all the years of training had taught me .

Where are they now ?!

They are coming closer .

How many of them ?

Not many. Ten maybe .

I shifted into my wolf mid-air , determined to protect my pack and my mate at any cost. I spotted my pack members  and the rouges . They admittedly went after me , wanting to kill me .I  quickly tackled one and ripped open their neck with my teeth. The whimpered faded off , reaching its last breath.

One .
Two.
Three.
I was caught off guard by a rouge that bit me in the side , I yelped at the sudden shock of pain but then quickly went into attack mode . I clawed at its throat, making it loose its balance which gave me the advantage to attack . I bit into the roughed neck and felt the body turn lifeless as it fell to the ground .

I didn't like killing but I would do almost everything to make sure I didn't fail my pack . That includes killing innocents .
Does that make me a horrible person?
I hoped not .

I saw my pack warrior struggle with one of the rouges so I tackled the wolf . It snarled and growled but I didn't loose my focus . I pinned my nails into its paws , piercing the skin. If howled in agony and lost conscious .

This one I would question.

One after the other I watched the roughed go down until the grounds were filled with the musky scent of blood and fear .

Is that it ?

Yes Alpha.

I pulled the unconscious rouge pack to the pack house by my teeth and wondered what they are doing here . Were they planning a war against this pack ? If they did then I would be ready for it .

Levi, is Lilac safe ?
I held my breath.
Yes , perfectly safe with me . Although, she seems very worried . You should come back to her immediately  .

I finished putting the rouge into one of the cells outside the house , Lilac didn't know about them and I didn't attend on telling her .
She would think I was a bad person and that's the last thing I want.

I shifted into human form and then I realized how bad I looked . Blood was running down my side where the rouge bit me and down my face when it scratched me .

Whatever .

I put some basketball shorts in and came inside . My beautiful flower was waiting nervously for me and when she saw me her eyes widened . " Stone! What happened ? Are you okay? That's a dumb question, of course your not okay. Look at you! Here let me help... "
She bombarded me with questions .

Why was she freaking out ? It's just a couple cuts, nothing much . I laughed .
" What ? Why are you laughing ? Levi! He..." I kissed her quickly to shut her up . It left her breathless, which was a good sight to see . " I'm fine . No big deal . " I shrugged my shoulders .
I told her what happened and she kept the worried expression on her face . It was kinda cute that she cared about me .

--
" Stay still. " She demanded , putting rubbing alcohol  on my cuts that would heal. " I can't , it burns . "

" That means it's working . "

It really didn't hurt that bad but whatever .

When it was finished she bandaged it up. I didn't see the point but I knew she wasn't going to let me off the hook. " There , all done . " She smiled brightly at me, that's the only smile I'll do anything for .

A/N

This is horrible . I know .

I'm running out of ideas ! Please help!!!!!

Thanks for all the love and support y'all give me ! It means the world , no joke .

-Victoria