Ashes , We All Fall Down

" What the-"
A close just came out of his mouth. I looked stone and he seemed fine and dandy. He cursed . " What the crap is that? How did that happen ? " I bombarded him with questions .
" God I'm so stupid . That's a herb of some sort and Stacy's grandmother is a witch . " He rolled his head to the side , like he was solving a difficult math problem .

" She drugged me . "

She what?!

Oh my God . Oh my God .

I felt utterly horrible but happy at the same time . Does that make any sense ?
I felt awful for saying those things to Stone but happy that it was just a drug and he was in a daze . He wasn't in the right mind .

Then I felt anger .Anger towards Stacy for pulling off some kind of sick stunt like that.

" I'm so sorry Lilac- " He pleaded . " It wasn't your fault, okay?Besides , if anyone should be apologizing it's me. I said so many awful things to you.." He rubbed my forearms . " I would too if I did something like that. You know , that explains a lot. I couldn't figure out why I would ever hurt you like that. "
I sighed as I put my head against his chest. Even with everything he did at that time I still missed him. A lot actually . So I told him.
" I missed you way more than you missed me . "
And what do you know , the door opens and Stacy emerges, looking at us .

" Oh look who it is! We were just talking about it you! " I said dramatically . A scared expression coated her face. In 2 seconds flat Stone had her against the wall, his hands wrapped around her neck . " TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHY YOU DRUGGED ME WITH HERBS ! " he demanded. " I...  I can't let you...u... be with her , look at her !! Y..You could have...ME instead! S... she's just a filthy whore- " Her voice was cut flat by the sound of a crack.Her neck wobbled over to the side .

Oh my gosh.

He killed her.

She fell to the ground with a loud thump.

" Oh my gosh Stone ..." I couldn't believe he did that. He came by my side and rubbed my back . I slightly backed away from him, feeling frightened .
He looked hurt by my reaction. " Come on now , don't be scared of me . I had to . If I didn't my dad would've anyways and he would've been much more
rough with her ." I kept staring at her lifeless body.

I hated her but she's still a person...

" You can't just go around killing people ... " I said . He turned my chin in his direction , so I was facing him ." Was she innocent ? "

I thought out it for a second . All she ever did was make fun of people and lower their self esteem.
I shook my head.

" Then she was just going to cause more trouble . Okay ? Please don't be mad at me again. I'll deal with this , you need to go home and get some rest. It's been a long day."

He's right , I am tired .

" Okay. " He reached over and kissed me quickly .
I didn't know how I felt about this .
I was upset with him for killing her but I mean I guess he had a reason. Well, she did drug him and almost ruined our relationship. Not to mention, she called me a whore . I couldn't help but feel bad for her though even after everything she did to me . She didn't deserve that. What he did wasn't right .

" I'll ask Jess to take you home. "
I nodded and thanked him.
He gave me a small smile and I'm guessing mind linked Jess since his eyes turned that weird shade.

She emerged from the door and looked at Stacy and nodded , like she'd seen it a million times . " Let's go ." I started walking to the car but stopped .
" Wait . "
I walked back to Stone and put my arms around his neck . " I'm sorry. I should've trusted you. " He rubbed my back . " It's okay my little flower . I should've been more aware of my surroundings as an Alpha."
I was exhausted but I still wanted to stay with him.
" Are you sure you don't want any help? " I asked.
" No I've got it. You just rest. And by the way , you look absolutely gorgeous." Heat crept onto my cheeks.
" Okay people , glad to see y'all worked it out. " Jess said . We all laughed as if their wasn't a dead body on the ground.

Stones POV

Lilac left and I was so relived that she forgave me . I couldn't remember anything and now I know why.
Maybe I'm a little more sane as I thought I was.

Dad , I got some trouble . Will you come out here ?

What kind of trouble?

I killed Stacy.

What?! Why?

She drugged me to slept with her .

Okay , yeah you got your reasons .

Yep , just come out here.

Okay . I'll be there in 10 minutes .

When he arrived  , I stood taller .
" Why did I ever let someone with witch ancestors join our pack ? I don't know but I'll never do that again. "
I agreed .

We went home and burned the body.I know Lilac was upset with me for killing her but I was
I didn't feel bad about what I had done because whatever she did now would be 100 times worse when she got older .

" But Alpha... we had nothing to do with it . Stacy was just a hoe..." Only thing that came out of Stacy's moms mouth was just lies. Well... except the hoe part .

" I here by banish all the Lansworth family members from this pack . " My fathers loud voice boomed .
I wanted to be like him. I looked up to him as a role model. He is a great Alpha but he's getting old . Now it's my time .

She forced a bow  and walked away.

" Phew . I did not like that family . " I said. My father just laughed .
" Me either son. "

I explained to my mom what happened and she seemed happy about it . Wether I was drugged or not , I still felt bad about it . I couldn't help it . I caused Lilac so much pain.

I heard my phone ringing . It was annoying so I picked it up.
" Stone ? It's Lilac . I don't know what's happening to me . I think I'm shifting .... ahh. I don't know what to do."

Lilac ? She's shifting,  haven't she already shifted?

I began walking/ running to my car . " Don't panic . It's okay. Is this your first time shifting ? "
I turned my car on and pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

" N..no. I haven't shifted since last year though and I.. ow. "
Since last year ? That's not good .

In a minute I was at her house .
" My parents aren't home ..ahh ! Please hurry... "